04-26-2008, 12:39 PM #1
3 Year Anniversary of Brutal Murder of Janet Marie Christiansen and her Unborn Child
It's been three very long years since your brutal murder Janet. I wanted you to know that we have not forgotten.
Your family marched again this year for National Crime Victims' Rights Week and they so obviously miss you and want Justice for You.
We here at Websleuths are still looking for Justice for you and your Unborn Child and will not stop until you get Justice.
Janet please pull some strings and do what you can to help Law Enforcement get the dots connected so they can bring in the cold-calculating murderer of your unborn child and you.
To Janet's family: We are still here and still care and still are praying for Justice for you and your family.
To Raven: Turn yourself in. Be a Man for ONCE in your life. If you are not man enough to do that, do not marry and then murder again. We know you have it in you. You repeat your bad behaviors. You have stolen, gotten away with it, and stolen again and gotten caught and stolen again and you were caught the last time, but nobody did anything about it. You have murdered and haven't been caught yet, don't tempt fate by killing another innocent woman that believed in you.
04-26-2008, 01:45 PM #2
Just wanted to drop in and say not a day goes by that I don't think of Janet and her baby. Everyday I pray for closure in this case.
Great to see you Trix. Hope things are well for you in your corner of the internet!!"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~~ JA
04-26-2008, 02:00 PM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
I can't believe it's been three years. My prayers go out to Janet's family and friends. We will never forget you, Kaiden, Janet, or her baby.
04-27-2008, 11:32 AM #4Looks like I caught me a bird
- Join Date
- Sep 2005
- Deep in the South
It still feels like yesterday.
04-28-2008, 09:48 AM #5
Praying for justice. 3 years...it does seem like yesterday BirdHunter. Hard to believe Kaiden has been without Mommy for this long. Hard to believe Raven has been free as well."The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but fromover-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."~~ Edmund Burke
04-28-2008, 10:33 AM #6Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
These past 3 years have taught me so much about life. Here is a summary of my thoughts as we cross the three year mark since I got the call that Janet had been killed by Raven.
- I am saddened when i think of the tears and heartache that this crime has caused.
- I am saddened by the impact on Janet's family and infuriated by the lack of concern by Raven's family.
- I am concerned that Raven is always keeping an eye out for the next best thing, whether sports, toys, girls, etc.
- I am glad that Kaiden gets to play soccer and see parades, but that is the only aspect of his life that makes me happy.
- I wish Janet's family could be with him and raise him with values and morals.
- I can't help but be troubled knowing the morally deprived environment Kaiden is being raised in and that none of us can help him.
- I am scared for the girls that Raven dates. I know how smooth he is.
- I have always wondered how his girl friends on the side (the girls Raven had affairs with) felt when Janet was killed. I wonder if they were fearful, confused, in disbelief, feeling they could have prevented it, ashamed that they were in love with Raven, or feeling guilty for being part of Raven's self-indulgent life style.
- I love our justice system and am grateful each day for the freedom that we have in this country. Yet I am frustrated that while the LE know Raven did it, they can't risk taking him to court and being set free on "reasonable doubt" as he could never be retried. Sometimes I wish they would just take him to court and try him, even if he isn't convicted. I'd rather that then have Raven sit free.
- I am glad to see communities such as this coming together to try to piece any information together to solve this case, to support Janet's family, to remember her, to monitor Raven, and to warn any future women in his life.
- May the wounds continue to heal as time goes by.
- May the justice system work to convict Janet's killer.
- May Kaiden be raised knowing right from wrong and striving to make the world a better place.
- May communities continue to work together to prevent and stop these crimes and acts of rage before they occur.
04-28-2008, 04:18 PM #7
Rainbows that is beautiful and so very touching and true on so many levels.
May we see Justice for Janet, her unborn child, Kaiden and all of Janet's Family, Friends and for all women and unborn children that are so brutally murdered by the ones that they once trusted and loved.
04-29-2008, 02:10 AM #8
..it really doesn't seem like it's been 3 years, i can't begin to imagine what her family & friends are going through----------my heart truly goes out to them.
..i'm still so angry at the run-away bride that chose to be such an idiot at this very time 3 years ago------------stealing away the spotlight from this very REAL crime ---the outcome could have been so very different right now if the nightly news had carried janet's tragedy instead of her "fake" one-----------raven might be where he belongs, in a jail cell instead of wining and dining his latest love interest.
..i'm 100% sure that raven committed this horrible crime, my prayers are with the NC LE as they put the case together, arrest and convict raven abaroa , put him where he rightfully should be.my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....
04-29-2008, 03:00 PM #9
I can't believe it's been three years.....why so long without justice? It's just not right!
To Janet and her unborn child, I have not forgotten.
WHERE IS CAYLEE???
05-04-2008, 02:42 PM #10
Bumbing for Janet!
Please don't forget her and her murdered unborn child.
"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~~ JA