1043 users online (190 members and 853 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

**Q&A ONLY** Ask the MODERATORS your Forum Questions **NO DISCUSSION**

Do you have a forum question that only a Mod can answer? Ask it here. One of our wonderful Mods will be happy to help you.

*If it's a personal question, you are better off PMing a Mod rather than posting it here for all to see.

Ok, I'll ask one. LOL

When we upload a photo to our album, it only allows us to browse our computer. Is there an option available to use a web url instead? I have more WS stuff at photobucket than I do on my pc, so that's why I was wondering.

Thanks!

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Oh my goodness! My heart dropped when I opened this thread and saw both of your lights were blue.

Then, I checked and you are both offline!

Phew! Thank goodness. I would have died if my little light problem was back again!

Happy now!

LOL, Liz!

Thank you, Adnoid.

O.K. dumb question coming..lol..I was bored and looking through my profile stuff,I seen I have 2 referrals.How does one acquire a referral,and are they a good or bad thing?
    Carolyn Pruyser missing since May 17,1984 please read her about her case Here

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    I like this - THE MOD SQUAD - should be a sticky!!!!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Thank you Adnoid,I appreciate your help!
    Carolyn Pruyser missing since May 17,1984 please read her about her case Here

I saw a subtopic on the located forum today and this is the first time I have seen it. Can anyone start a subtopic in a forum and how do I do it?

Quote Originally Posted by adnoid View Post
    When you sign up for membership here there is a place to put down the name of the member who referred you to WS, if any. In your case, 2 members said you referred them. If you want more, tell more people to join! Each referral is good for a free month of access to WS.
    LOL Adnoid.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    I added a picture to my profile but how do I add a picture as an avatar to my posts?

Thanks in advance!

I have a question about the "calendar". I clicked on it because I wanted to add a trial reminder for the Lytle case to it. All it has right now is birthdays, which is fine, but I thought being WSer's we might actually put that calendar to good use with trial dates and things like that. Anyway, I clicked on "private" because I thought I'd just keep that note to myself since it's not a big case here, and after I added the trial date (July 17th 2008), it said that the item would be added to the calendar after approved by a mod. It's been several days and it's not on the public or private calendar.

Soooo, can someone explain what that calendar is for, both public and private? Is it just for admin/mod issues? Can we add important case info there? Can the "private" calendar just be used for private (by nick) reminders, say like a dentist appointment? I don't think I would do that, but just wondered if that was a possibility.

Thanks. (No rush, of course!)

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by adnoid View Post
    Thanks adnoid--got it!

Wow, you are quick, Adnoid. Thank you very much.

I've seen something strange on my computer for the past 2 days and it only happens here. Periodically when I go from page to page, I see the outline of a red eye go across my screen.
    I know it sounds ridiculous but it's for real.

Anyone else???

That's a little freaky, philamena.

Adnoid, last I checked I did not see the trial info on the public or private calendar. Maybe I did something wrong?

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast