1095 users online (225 members and 870 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49
    My zoom is set at 100% on my PC. I reduced it to 75% but it made no difference. I posted an image today and this is what the attachments now look like in my Settings. Note that there is only a check box for my latest 2 posts. I should have boxes next to every attachment, but I only have 2.

Testing.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    If you delete them, they'll be removed from where you uploaded them.
    Click on your name top right corner, click settings then scroll down to the last entry on the left, attachments
    Roselvr, After spending a huge amount of time trying to resolve the issue of the missing boxes in my settings, I remembered your BIB. This was the cause of the problem. I was too focussed on the boxes and totally forgot your advice. Thank you so much.

I can't delete any others even if I wanted to because I don't have the little boxes to the right of the attachments in my Settings, and there's no way of highlighting them either. This is obviously a glitch.

I promised Spellbound and I'll now promise you ... I'll refrain from doing any further housekeeping on my PC as far as WS is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    If you delete them, they'll be removed from where you uploaded them.
    Click on your name top right corner, click settings then scroll down to the last entry on the left, attachments
    While I was caught up in trying to resolve the problem with the missing boxes next to attachments in my settings, I totally forgot the BIB. This was the cause of the pics that went missing and gave me the black boxes with the white cross in my pics. After spending hours on this, I finally had a lightbulb moment and remembered your advice. Thank you so much.

I canít delete any others even if I wanted to because I donít have the little boxes to the right of the attachments in my Settings, and thereís no way of highlighting them either. This is obviously a glitch.

I promised Spellbound and Iíll now promise you Ö Iíll refrain from doing any further housekeeping on my PC as far as WS is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeJudi View Post
    While I was caught up in trying to resolve the problem with the missing boxes next to attachments in my settings, I totally forgot the BIB. This was the cause of the pics that went missing and gave me the black boxes with the white cross in my pics. After spending hours on this, I finally had a lightbulb moment and remembered your advice. Thank you so much.

I can’t delete any others even if I wanted to because I don’t have the little boxes to the right of the attachments in my Settings, and there’s no way of highlighting them either. This is obviously a glitch.

I promised Spellbound and I’ll now promise you … I’ll refrain from doing any further housekeeping on my PC as far as WS is concerned.

Welcome. We're here if you need more help.

Is there a way to bookmark a thread so it will bring you back to the post you were reading before logging out? I like to read all posts in a thread, but I'm not sure how how to keep my place, as when I log in the next time and click my subscriptions it dumps me back at the beginning of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by caffeinator View Post
    Is there a way to bookmark a thread so it will bring you back to the post you were reading before logging out? I like to read all posts in a thread, but I'm not sure how how to keep my place, as when I log in the next time and click my subscriptions it dumps me back at the beginning of the thread.
    if you figure this out, let me know. I have not gotten the hang of it, either. But this is supposed to work (not always accurate, though--- at least not for me)

Go to your Subscribed Threads. For highlighted threads with new posts: See that pinkish envelope before each thread? just to its right is a black down-arrow. Click on that arrow and it is supposed to take you to your last read post (or it will be close). [I usually click on the last page number in the Subscribed list and back-track from there.]

- -
    Or if you go directly to the thread, just under the title, above where posts start, is the same downward arrow. it should also take you to your first post. for some reason, this is not always accurate for me but usually is within a page.

hope that helps! Welcome to WS! Love your name!

Last edited by Spellbound; 04-20-2017 at 08:55 PM.
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-arrest made; trial date January 2016
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

THANK YOU!! It worked, at least for the first thread I tried it on.

Oops - meant to reply with quote. Still getting the hang of it around here!

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49