1121 users online (201 members and 920 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I'm checking to see if it's some strange anti-spyware thingy my husband downloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    I've seen something strange on my computer for the past 2 days and it only happens here. Periodically when I go from page to page, I see the outline of a red eye go across my screen.
    I know it sounds ridiculous but it's for real.

Anyone else???
    Sorry - I wish I could help you but I've never seen anything like that.

hey Ca-Sun,
    waving....
    I showed my husband and he said it has something to do with the security thingy he put on this computer.

Very interesting. Maybe I don't have something turned on so that I see 'all events' or something like that. Well, don't spend a lot of time on it unless you think it's that important. Thank you for doing your nerdy thing and all the other stuff too.

I was really trying to be careful when I added that. I just added it to my private calendar now and it worked nicely. I can even get a reminder!

Sorry I messed that up. Thanks for your time.

Signed,

Stupid Oldie

Yes, I see the bill is due April 3, 2008. *filing*

Cool

Dear Powers that Be:

When we post pictures in our albums, are they available for ALL to see or just who we have added as a Friend?!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Dear Powers that Be:

When we post pictures in our albums, are they available for ALL to see or just who we have added as a Friend?!

Hi RiverRat, I can answer this one for you, you have the choice,
    if you want your album to be private. Go into your album and click the edit album in the upper right hand corner of your album, then select private so only your contacts and friends can see it.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the answers!

Posting photos, maps, etc.

Is one able to post a link where a jpeg image such as a crime scene map, photo of a suspect, etc., actually shows up in the forum box (rather than a link to the site where the image is) so that it can be referenced while the post is being read; specifically an img src link or actually uploading a photo to the forum? Or is this reserved for avatars & signature photos?

Thanks,

tangledweb

Can anyone help me. I set up my avator to show up in my posts and its not showing...does anyone know why?

I see your avatar, Clara. It's probably a setting you need to check in your USER CP that will let you view images, avatars, etc.

Click on Edit Options and look at what is checked off under "Visible Post Elements". I think all 3 boxes need to be checked to view all the images here. Some people choose not to so the thread will load more quickly, especially if they are on dial-up.

Hello Ciara, at the top of the page you can see UserCp, click there and in the page that comes up you'll see a menu on the left side.

Under Setting & Options Select Edit Avatar. Tick Use Custom Avatar and then in the first box enter the link to the image you want to use or use the second box to upload the image from your computer.

Make sure to click Save Changes when you're done.

I can see you avatar now too Ciara.

Thankyou blaize and Taximom for your help

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast