Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    i have thought about suicide, pretty much from the beginning of march.....

he drove his car to federal way, he could have taken a bus or a cab to the nearest bridge and jumped with laptop and phone.....

maybe he knew some one in federal way that would sell him a gun for $50 and he went off to parts unknown and used the gun......

That said, i still think he is alive somewhere........

has anyone thought about, if he is alive, where is he?

really, what country, state, city? where is he?
    is he at a hotel or inn by a highway?
    a bed and breakfast or a friend's house?
    is he with a lover? (and where do they live?)

what must his daily life look like right now?

imagine him in another country, by the beach, relaxing, and having no idea all of this is going on. like he had to completely remove himself from his entire life (online and off).

do any of you think about that? i really don't believe he's still here in the city!

How many people really believe that Nicholas would have been sleeping around and having one nighters?

I just don't see that! For cryin' out loud - he worked a full time job, got home from work and catered to his wife's every need (she has said), he made dinner for the kids, he helped bathe the kids and get them to bed, he worked online with a second business for himself and also helped with her etsy shop logo designs.... when could he possibly been gone to have a one nighter with someone? Seems to me like she kept a pretty tight leash around him - maybe he got sick of it and walked.

i think she would only file for divorce if she knew he was alive.....

i think after she found the secret online activity, whatever it was, she probably would have told him to leave, and she would have filed for divorce then too..

Quote Originally Posted by seattlethinker View Post
    has anyone thought about, if he is alive, where is he?

really, what country, state, city? where is he?
    is he at a hotel or inn by a highway?
    a bed and breakfast or a friend's house?
    is he with a lover? (and where do they live?)

what must his daily life look like right now?

imagine him in another country, by the beach, relaxing, and having no idea all of this is going on. like he had to completely remove himself from his entire life (online and off).

do any of you think about that? i really don't believe he's still here in the city!
    Maybe he's in Mexico sipping margarita's

Maybe he went to live with extended family in the Phillipines

Maybe he moved to New York - big city where people don't pay much attention; lots of work opportunities under the table I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by momoffour View Post
    i think she would only file for divorce if she knew he was alive.....

i think after she found the secret online activity, whatever it was, she probably would have told him to leave, and she would have filed for divorce then too..
    I agree. I have thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by momoffour View Post
    IIRC She actually said "i feel that he has met with foul play, and that he is near water."

I believe it was the Greta interview that she said this....it could have been Grace not sure which one, but i think the links are on the page with the collected info on this case...
    It was a local news station, either Komo 4 or Kiro. They put portions of their broadcasts on the internet.

Why would Nicholas leave his car at an apartment complex where it's sure to be found , but leave no suicide note and take the keys and laptop with him to his death. Why not lock everything in the vehicle so that it would all be found and Christine could start collecting social security survivors benefits for the kids. I don't think it's all a scam to make a little money either. Nicholas would lose his whole education and job history costing him much more in the longrun. It's a good idea to claim to want to divorce due to outrage over a secret life. That's what would be expected. If Nicholas really ran off then it's normal, but if that's his body that was found then something is really wrong.

I have thought for a long time Nic walked. I can't give you reasons..just that makes more sense then anything else. A random crime ..well, normally the body is left at the scene. The LE involved either believe it was random or he walked. I have thought Christine's reactions were off from the beginning. I know there is no book on how to act in this situation..but , we have seen how other wives and family act..that's not what has happened here. Plus the house she is in now is more then likely from a kind couple from MH..she put the prayer request there and announced the answer there. I would think it might not even be in King County..maybe Seattle proper. The divorce, his pics gone from her internet presence says to me she is done with him...and that she does believe he is alive. You don't divorce someone that is missing just on those grounds if you love them. She is a woman scorned..but that takes different avenues for different people. I don't think the one night stands were part of the real world but the cyber world, and even though that probably supported her..she is digusted by it and is so doing all this now.

i had a thought, that if everyone sent an email to everyone in their address book, with Nicks picture, saying something like "have you seen this (goodlooking) LOL guy??? And add, "please send this picture to all your email buddies".

i wonder how many people we could reach if everyone did this....and how many states it would cover....

if so contact____________________

I'm not sure that she gave the car being in Federal Way as a reason for saying why she feels he's near water. If she did say that, it kind of makes no sense. When I think of Federal Way, I don't think of water. I think of lots of big shopping areas and suburbia.

No, the question to CF from greta was "what do you think happened to your husband"

CF answered "i think it was foul play, and i think he is near water".

not referring to the car being found in federal way...

That's actually a good idea. Which is why almost everynight I log into Twitter and say to everyone, and there are hundreds of ppl there, where he used to be, I keep it simple but I ask;
    Nicholas are you alive? Please let someone know...and I post the URL to his story....almost ev night.

Also his face is all over on facebook and myspace can you get any more exposure than that? I hope that he is alive, that's all. I hoped the same for MBS, others were PO when she came forward, but I tried really hard to tell everyone please, dont.. She is alive, that every had no right to be angry with her, if they really were concerned they would feel love that she was alive....as she was....so I was not angry with MBS...never.
    I was only glad and relieved to know she was alive. My own DD even pulled a stunt during the MBS case and it was pretty stressful to say the least. IT only took a week for her to come out of hiding....but MBS was gone for about 4 mos I think?

Quote Originally Posted by chronictonic View Post
    That's actually a good idea. Which is why almost everynight I log into Twitter and say to everyone, and there are hundreds of ppl there, where he used to be, I keep it simple but I ask;
    Nicholas are you alive? Please let someone know...and I post the URL to his story....almost ev night.
    The idea about the emails???

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast