946 users online (179 members and 767 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Good find Ethann, I saw your link yesterday and have been mulling it over. If you don't mind, I'm going to post your link to the general discussion thread. I think it's deserving of a close look. IMO, Austin was either close to becoming a vic (memory lapse, confusion etc) or Austin was responsible for Luke's death.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Good find Ethann, I saw your link yesterday and have been mulling it over. If you don't mind, I'm going to post your link to the general discussion thread. I think it's deserving of a close look. IMO, Austin was either close to becoming a vic (memory lapse, confusion etc) or Austin was responsible for Luke's death.
    Yup I agree SQ. I'm leaning towards the latter as I don't think the killer(s) would have let him live.

I have my own site now so I can keep all my info in one place,rather than scattered in bits and pieces all over the internet.

http://serialkillerinvestigator.blogspot.com/

I think that link is quite interesting to Austin's involvement. I wonder if the hospital did any screening for drugs in particular, GHB?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

When I read that info about Austin I was wondering if he also had been drugged inorder for them to separate him from Luke. I think that he doesn't have a clear picture or timeframe because it isn't clear in his own mind. He does change his story as far as the timeline goes, but much of it remains the same as far as other's involvment.

I agree SS, they should have screened for GBH and other drugs that act similiarly..due to his condition at the time.

Smiley Face Killers

Exposing Evidence - Pursuing Justice
    http://sfkillers.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2