1328 users online (206 members and 1122 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Was killing Jameson in Clarksville in 2006 a killers way of saying they killed Albert Campbell in 2005? It would not just be Albert Campbell though. The same day Albert Campbell disappeared in Potsdam,NY,Alfredo Gonzalez disappeared in Bellflower California.As I have said before .Albert Campbell was a student at Clarkson and last seen at the address of 11. Jameson was a FT Campbell soldier with the 101st and missing from a Clarksville,Tennessee bar….but there is more. Jameson the FT Campbell soldier is from Bellingham, Washington. 5 days after Jessiah Jameson is missing, Jesse Warren Ross is missing at the address of 301 .Could killers have left Jameson’s belongings, or another victims belongings at the statue or possibly at the address of 201,or even at the Taco Bell in a flower pot with a cactus in it? Campbell was last seen at the Cactus Grill .The statue in Riverside park ,where there was graffiti ,has a statue of the person Clarksville is best known for,Wilma Rudolph.A smiley face and Boo was left in Riverside Park in Clarksville,Tennessee.Wilma Rudolph was the first woman to win 3 gold medals for running in the olympics.The best known black man for running would be Jesse Owens. Josh Snells belongings were found in Owen Park. He told someone on the phone someone was after him and he was hiding and scared. Jesse’s murder would tie it all together. Jesse had the same first name as Owens and the initials of his middle and last name are WR…the same as Wilma Rudolph whose statue is in Riverside park in Clarksville Tennessee. Next to the plaza at the bar Jameson was last seen at is a Taco Bell. He was reported to be taking a cab to the Quality Inn.There is a Quality Inn at the address of 201.Jameson sisters are twins and one month after his disappearance on the same day of the month a young man disappeared in the ST Paul area,which is also known as the Twin Cities.Albert Campells initials were left in Iowa .JesseRoss worked for a radio station called the Vibe and Luke Homan disappeared less than 2 months before Jesse ,after he was last seen at the Vibe Bar in LaCrosse Wisconsin.Is someone making fun of Jesse by calling him a ham? Nathan Kapfer was also a DJ and his belongings were found neatly arranged by a statue in LaCrosse Wisconsin. Nathan’s body was later recovered in the Mississippi River. Were belongings of some of the victims found somewhere we are not being told about, that would prove the serial killers exist? How many more similarities are there we don’t know about? The young man that went missing less than one month after Jameson disappeared is Nick Rossini.Wade Steffy went missing less than one month after Rossini and he was found dead in Owen Hall.A clown holding a sign that says Boo was on Gerald Smith’s Twitter page. Who put it there? Is it also a coincidence that 2 young men in New York were last seen at the address of 11 and one New York victim lived at that address?

The word sane was left on the bridge at Riverside Park in Clarksville Tennessee.

NEMEC:

NEW LONDON, MN – Daniel Lee Newville, 18 (08-01-2002)
    EAU CLAIRE, WI – Craig Burrows, 23 (09-29-2002)
    MINNEAPOLIS, MN – Chris Jenkins, 21 (10-31-2002)
    EAU CLAIRE, WI – Michael Noll, 22 (11-06-2002)
    COLLEGEVILLE, MN – Joshua Cheney Guimond, 21 (11-09-2002)

The most famous person with this name is actor Corin Nemec. In 1989, he played the roll of Steven Stayner in the movie I Know My First Name Is Steven. The movie was based on the true story of an abducted child. In real life Steven’s brother (Cary Stayner) became a serial killer.The Stayners were mormon,which means they followed the teaching of their prophet Joseph Smith. Jamesons body was found near the Smith Branch Road. Was he abducted and then dumped in the water near there on purpose later on?

Here are just a few of the many Cary Stayner newspaper headlines from around the time of the NEMEC word deaths:

Death Penalty Recommendation
    New York Times October 10, 2002

Jury Finds Killer Is Sane
    New York Times September 17, 2002

YOSEMITE KILLER SANE, JURY SAYS
    St. Paul Pioneer Press (MN) September 17, 2002

Quote Originally Posted by shadowraiths View Post
    Claims not yet verified:

[list][*]Missing cell phones
    Also, intentionally tampered with/smashed cell phones were found in these cases:

Greg Hart - RI
    William Hurley - MA

I am looking into more cases to see if there are any others with this similarity.
    Some people do crossword puzzles or Soduko in their spare time...I look at skeletal reconstructions and work on UID puzzles. I swear I'm not this morbid in person!

Help Fred Murray find his daughter and bring her home. He should not be walking those woods alone!
    What Happened to Maura Murray? http://www.mauramurraymissing.com

There are at least three missing men who had mothers with breast cancer:

Kyle Fleischmann (SC)
    Brian Shaffer (OH)
    Ken Christiansen (MN)

Quote Originally Posted by twinkiesmom View Post
    There are at least three missing men who had mothers with breast cancer:

Kyle Fleischmann (SC)
    Brian Shaffer (OH)
    Ken Christiansen (MN)
    I wonder if that's more of a reflection of how common breast cancer is than a similarity in the victims - if you have a group of 15 to 20 college-aged men who have mothers in their 40s and 50s, chances are at least one or two of them is going to be afflicted with breast cancer in her lifetime, because the rate for breast cancer is 1 in 8 women, staggeringly.
    Some people do crossword puzzles or Soduko in their spare time...I look at skeletal reconstructions and work on UID puzzles. I swear I'm not this morbid in person!

Help Fred Murray find his daughter and bring her home. He should not be walking those woods alone!
    What Happened to Maura Murray? http://www.mauramurraymissing.com

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful Lies View Post
    When I read some of the similarities above....one big thing stuck out: killings only between September and April? That's the beginning and end of Fall/Spring semesters... maybe we should be looking at a college student that has transferred many times or...I dunno. Sticks out that the killer takes the summer off...prob at home with his parents.

Between September and April, the water in these cities is cold enough to bring on hypothermia VERY QUICKLY. I think that is the most important factor here.
    People who fall into WARM water (whether in Minnesota in July or in Florida year-round) find it far easier to get themselves out, they survive.

Most victims have roundish fleshy faces with short noses. Don't think that's a coincidence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2