Possible Victims: Vermont

Thanks SS for getting Nick Garza in here.

Prayers to Nick and his family,

Salem

Gary Peterson has been researching the deaths of male college students long before this story came out.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

My very dearest Salem,:blowkiss:
Hello to you my friend.
Wow I just saw that I did not finish my post!:blushing:
Gary Peterson is a man that vermontn03, her uncle and me had the honor of meeting saturday when we went to Moddlebury to help Natalie with the search for her son.
Please see this link and scroll to the bottom to see this;

Then click on this link;
http://www.findjodi.com/investigators.htm

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

Thanks Dark Shadows!

And for all who are not watching the Nick Garza thead, it does appear that he is in the river. There are comments following some of the more recent media articles that also indicate there maybe "tags" in the area. I do not believe this is public information at this point and appears to only show up in the "comments."

Salem

dark_shadows and I have spoke with WPTZ news channel 5 for NY & VT. Please watch tomorrow night 5/6/08 @ 6pm, if you would like to know why we contacted them. We will answer any questions after the broadcast. We also contacted WPVI in PA pertaining to the link between the Thomas Booth & Nicholas Garza case.

Woo hoo! All it is going to take is for a few cases to be linked then the ball will get rolling. I'm going to put that vid in the drugs thread because of what the ME said about Tommy's case. That GHB would have passed through his system before autopsy. Thank you Vermont.

Great video and great job! I noticed they said the ME noted that if the date rape drug had been used on the victim...it would have passed out of the system before autopsy. I found that to be VERY interesting.

ETA: LOL Suzi! We are on the same page again. :)

Great video and great job! I noticed they said the ME noted that if the date rape drug had been used on the victim...it would have passed out of the system before autopsy. I found that to be VERY interesting.

ETA: LOL Suzi! We are on the same page again. :)

Lmao, we usually are.

Geraldo Rivera will be in Middlebury tomorrow to do a story on Nick Garza.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Ah, the pressure is being applied through outside media. Middlebury LE will have to start cooperating with the independent search teams and the team from Maine that took the pictures of the creek in April and think they have spotted Nick in the Otter Creek..

Good work dark shadows, vermont03 and your uncle....you are angels to Nick and his mother Natalie.

Geraldo Rivera will be in Middlebury tomorrow to do a story on Nick Garza.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

That is great news, was that in response to your efforts DS or is Geraldo doing a piece on the other cases as well?

Garza River Search Comes Up Empty

Middlebury, Vermont - May 9, 2008
Another underwater search for missing Middlebury College student Nick Garza produced no new clues.
A technical rescue team from Saranac, New York spent much of the day over a CVPS dam near the Weybridge-Middlebury town line in Otter Creek, looking under piles of debris.
The team from New York is headed home after two days of searching, but is planning to return to Middlebury at least one more time once water levels drop.

8302750_BG1.jpg
Thursday

8302750_BG2.jpg

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8302750

I read this again on Nick's thread- and the pit in my gut for you, DS, Mrs. Garza and Uncle , looms. That being said, I felt it appropriate to thank and commend the S&R, and especially the divers who were involved in the search for Nick today. They are at risk for their own safety, and we thank you.

Dear Websleuthers,
I am Very Sorry that it wasnt on. I just spoke to Natalie and she says that it may be on tomorrow night because it had the presidents daughter on. So sorry to have you wait and it wasnt on. check again tomorrow night.

vermontn03, you could not help that it was not on. So sad that the wedding of a low rating president's daughter takes the cake over a possible murder that is linked nationwide. That is a whole other conversation though, LOL. Thank you VM03.

Ah, are not all this people helping to find Nick angels on earth.. I agree that they go above and beyond to bring home the lost souls. I think all their mothers should be so very proud of the work they do.

I actually did get control over the remote..score one for the ladies.

It was just on Geraldo and they ripped that evidence to shreds. :( Janine P. believes there is no connection, just drunk college kids, and stands by LE. The other talking head (didn't catch his name) was saying he has dealt with the FBI and it isn't like you see on tv...they don't investigate things all that well (or at least that was the gist of it).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back