871 users online (126 members and 745 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PA - Chailynn Brown Hernandez, 10 mos, beaten to death, Reading, 20 Dec 2006

Rokie Torres of Reading, Pa was sentenced to 15-30 years for the murder of Chailynn Brown Hernandez who was murdered on December 20, 2006. The baby was hit on the head with a blunt object, had broken ribs, was burned on what most likely was a radiator, and was sexually assaulted. Torres claims he didn't hurt the baby. He said he heard the baby moaning at about 1:00AM so he gave her a sponge bath, and put her back to bed. He heard her again in the morning and tried to perform CPR, and called 911. Oh, O.K.! The Judge claimed he can't begin to fathom this crime, but the defendant was respectful and polite so he wants to give him a chance up the road to correct his life. Torres's sister pleaded with the judge to go easy on him because he came from a good family with morals. That helps. http://www.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=89700

Sorry, I didn't mention that Chailynn was 11 months old. An 11 month old baby.

well if you are going to rape then burn and beat a baby you should be polite to the judge... you have got to be kidding me. so what if he is polite in court. he is not a danger in court. he is a danger when he is with a innocent victim. ted bundy was freakin polite in court!

I'll never understand why they seem to go easy on these people that do these horrible things to children and especially babies.

It's like because they're a minor, they're only 1/2 a person according to the judge or jury.

Disgusting,

fran

Quote Originally Posted by sherri79 View Post
    well if you are going to rape then burn and beat a baby you should be polite to the judge...
    Sher, don't forget he comes from a nice family too. Can ya imagine? That poor baby's family hearing that stuff in that court.

Absolutely disgusting.

If only these POS could be killed EXACTLY the same way they murder these babies. Maybe then it would stop. I'm not religious, but fully support the "eye for an eye" philosophy. 15 - 30 years. What a joke!

I sincerely hope the good people of Reading are paying attention and that this judge NEVER sits on any bench (save for at at bus station somewhere) again. BASTA*D!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Rokie Torres of Reading, Pa was sentenced to 15-30 years for the murder of Chailynn Brown Hernandez who was murdered on December 20, 2006. The baby was hit on the head with a blunt object, had broken ribs, was burned on what most likely was a radiator, and was sexually assaulted. Torres claims he didn't hurt the baby. He said he heard the baby moaning at about 1:00AM so he gave her a sponge bath, and put her back to bed. He heard her again in the morning and tried to perform CPR, and called 911. Oh, O.K.! The Judge claimed he can't begin to fathom this crime, but the defendant was respectful and polite so he wants to give him a chance up the road to correct his life. Torres's sister pleaded with the judge to go easy on him because he came from a good family with morals. That helps. http://www.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=89700
    I hope someone gets him in prison before he gets out. Do you have any other links, this one won't work for me.

What an idiot judge.

I hope whoever gets to this guy in jail will be very polite while strangling the bass turd. That way they'll easily get away with it.

I have asked myself over & over why do these crimes against children keep happening? I believe this judge just answered my question!

Haven't we seen it so many times? Babies and children have no real rights in this world. What if this guy did this torture to his neighbor? What would he get then?

Is there anyway we can get these judges off the bench?

I am so sick of this BS!

What is wrong with these judges? Have they heard so many criminal cases they just don't have compassion for the victims? This was a baby...I don't care how polite the man was or what kind of family he came from he is sick and evil. These judges know that criminals come from all backgrounds and that they should be punished severely for crimes against children.

Yeah you know let this happen to one of their children and see how easy they would want to go on that guy! This just goes to show how the justice system works.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaBrown23 View Post
    Yeah you know let this happen to one of their children and see how easy they would want to go on that guy! This just goes to show how the justice system works.
    I can't even tell you how many times I've thought the same thing!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast