PA - Chailynn Brown Hernandez, 10 mos, beaten to death, Reading, 20 Dec 2006

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Rokie Torres of Reading, Pa was sentenced to 15-30 years for the murder of Chailynn Brown Hernandez who was murdered on December 20, 2006. The baby was hit on the head with a blunt object, had broken ribs, was burned on what most likely was a radiator, and was sexually assaulted. Torres claims he didn't hurt the baby. He said he heard the baby moaning at about 1:00AM so he gave her a sponge bath, and put her back to bed. He heard her again in the morning and tried to perform CPR, and called 911. Oh, O.K.! The Judge claimed he can't begin to fathom this crime, but the defendant was respectful and polite so he wants to give him a chance up the road to correct his life. Torres's sister pleaded with the judge to go easy on him because he came from a good family with morals. That helps. http://www.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=89700

Sorry, I didn't mention that Chailynn was 11 months old. An 11 month old baby.

well if you are going to rape then burn and beat a baby you should be polite to the judge... you have got to be kidding me. so what if he is polite in court. he is not a danger in court. he is a danger when he is with a innocent victim. ted bundy was freakin polite in court!

I'll never understand why they seem to go easy on these people that do these horrible things to children and especially babies.

It's like because they're a minor, they're only 1/2 a person according to the judge or jury.

Disgusting, :(

fran

well if you are going to rape then burn and beat a baby you should be polite to the judge...
Sher, don't forget he comes from a nice family too. Can ya imagine? That poor baby's family hearing that stuff in that court.

Absolutely disgusting.:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

If only these could be killed EXACTLY the same way they murder these babies. Maybe then it would stop. I'm not religious, but fully support the "eye for an eye" philosophy. :furious: :furious: :furious: 15 - 30 years. What a joke!

I sincerely hope the good people of Reading are paying attention and that this judge NEVER sits on any bench (save for at at bus station somewhere) again. BASTA*D!!!

Rokie Torres of Reading, Pa was sentenced to 15-30 years for the murder of Chailynn Brown Hernandez who was murdered on December 20, 2006. The baby was hit on the head with a blunt object, had broken ribs, was burned on what most likely was a radiator, and was sexually assaulted. Torres claims he didn't hurt the baby. He said he heard the baby moaning at about 1:00AM so he gave her a sponge bath, and put her back to bed. He heard her again in the morning and tried to perform CPR, and called 911. Oh, O.K.! The Judge claimed he can't begin to fathom this crime, but the defendant was respectful and polite so he wants to give him a chance up the road to correct his life. Torres's sister pleaded with the judge to go easy on him because he came from a good family with morals. That helps. http://www.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=89700

I hope someone gets him in prison before he gets out. Do you have any other links, this one won't work for me.

What an idiot judge. :banghead:

I hope whoever gets to this guy in jail will be very polite while strangling the bass turd. That way they'll easily get away with it. :banghead:

I have asked myself over & over why do these crimes against children keep happening? I believe this judge just answered my question! :furious:

Haven't we seen it so many times? Babies and children have no real rights in this world. What if this guy did this torture to his neighbor? What would he get then?

Is there anyway we can get these judges off the bench?

I am so sick of this BS!

What is wrong with these judges? Have they heard so many criminal cases they just don't have compassion for the victims? This was a baby...I don't care how polite the man was or what kind of family he came from he is sick and evil. These judges know that criminals come from all backgrounds and that they should be punished severely for crimes against children. :mad:

Yeah you know let this happen to one of their children and see how easy they would want to go on that guy! This just goes to show how the justice system works.

Yeah you know let this happen to one of their children and see how easy they would want to go on that guy! This just goes to show how the justice system works.

I can't even tell you how many times I've thought the same thing!

i think someone should send this bulletin to the judge.

what an idiot. i don't know who i'm more PO'd at, the perp or the judge for basically allowing him to be free in a few years just to repeat his actions.

who cares if he was polite to the judge? it's very common for the defense to have their client dress nice and be on best behavior ... common tactic. YOU'D THINK THAT A JUDGE WOULD NO BETTER THAN TO FALL FOR THIS TRAP AND THEN TO GIVE A LIGHT PENALTY TO A MAN WHO RAPED AND MURDERED A BABY !!!

Judge James Bucci gave Torres a shorter sentence, because he wanted Torres to have a chance to make something of himself after getting out of prison. Get a freaking clue judge, he's already made something of himself, he's a baby rapist & murderer!

So he respectfully beat, burned and sexually assaulted that baby to death. Of course we should just set him free . . .

ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! !!! !! ! ! ! !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back