1443 users online (318 members and 1125 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Another boyfriend...

Although the story doesn't say it. But I am willing to bet a small fortune on this jerk being the mom's boyfriend.

Man held in rape of 2-year-old girl

John Hudson, 22, of West Perry Street, was charged with rape Friday after he told authorities he “had a dream he was making love to the mother of the child.”

This is interesting:

[...] added that under a new state law that went into effect in January of this year, serious sex cases involving children age 10 and younger can result in a mandatory life sentence without parole.

The state being Ohio. I didn't know we had that law here! It is far from perfect (why only under 10? Why 'can', not 'will'?) but at least it is a start.

http://www.vindy.com/news/2008/apr/2...year-old-girl/

Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine View Post
    Although the story doesn't say it. But I am willing to bet a small fortune on this jerk being the mom's boyfriend.

Man held in rape of 2-year-old girl

John Hudson, 22, of West Perry Street, was charged with rape Friday after he told authorities he “had a dream he was making love to the mother of the child.”

This is interesting:

[...] added that under a new state law that went into effect in January of this year, serious sex cases involving children age 10 and younger can result in a mandatory life sentence without parole.

The state being Ohio. I didn't know we had that law here! It is far from perfect (why only under 10? Why 'can', not 'will'?) but at least it is a start.

http://www.vindy.com/news/2008/apr/2...year-old-girl/
    the baby needed surgery to repair the wounds yet he must have slept through her screams of pain... notice this will be his 3rd sex offence involving a minor? the other 2 are listed as underage or teens so i guess they did not count for a real sentence.

Sick ba$tard!

Sherri I saw that and what the assitant county prosecutor said struck me as almost insane:

[Hudson] had been indicted for unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, a fourth-degree felony, for having intercourse with a teenage girl at a house in Salem on Jan. 29, 2005.

[Asst. Cty. Pros.] McNicol said that case involved a consensual relationship.

WTF?? You know? Hudson only got off with a lesser charge because the girl's family wanted to spare her from having to testify. Consensual my rear end. We have *laws* for this. I don't understand a county prosecutor, even an assistant, saying this!

Sherri I saw that and what the assitant county prosecutor said struck me as almost insane:

[Hudson] had been indicted for unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, a fourth-degree felony, for having intercourse with a teenage girl at a house in Salem on Jan. 29, 2005.

WTF?? You know? Hudson only got off with a lesser charge because the girl's family wanted to spare her from having to testify. Consensual my rear end. We have *laws* for this. I don't understand a county prosecutor, even an assistant, saying this!
    they must excuse his actions because they accepted a plea that allowed him back on the streets with access to children. the plea did not even place him on a SOR. if they admit they allowed a sex offender to plead out they must also admit they allowed him to prey on the public.

Well I hope he gets life as do I hope everyone who rapes a baby gets life but death would be better in my book. Too bad the mother thought it okay to leave her children with a sex offender.

When will these mothers ever learn.

He probably was a live in or a frequent visitor.
    I hope he does get the max sentence.

Link states mother returned home from work noticed her baby's injuries, proceeded to take baby to hospital. My first thought while reading this was, did she take the baby to the hospital after she killed him! I feel such a rage inside me regarding child molesters & child abusers!

Once again, single mom picks man over child. Your boyfriend is not your babysitter. "Oh, we've been together for months!" excuse is not valid and if something happens to your child while you allow a boyfriend/friend to watch your child you should go to prison.

Now, if she came home and KILLED him or greatly injured him, I would have a little more respect for her as a mother.

Quote Originally Posted by imthemom View Post
    Too bad the mother thought it okay to leave her children with a sex offender.
    I have to stand up for the mom in this case. I don't think she knew he was a sex offender. Like Sherri said, he copped pleas for his past sex crimes against minors which gave him a very light sentence and he wasn't even on the sex offender list because of it. In this case, this part infuriates me a lot more than the mom's behavior. All she thought she did was have a new relationship... it couldn't have been going on long though (looking at all available dates) and so he shouldn't have been there sleeping next to her toddler child! But just going by what is in this article I cannot blame her one bit. Not everyone out there (=outside of WS ) knows that most of these crimes are being committed by live-in boyfriends... I still can't get over the fact that my friend's husband for years turned out to molest his own daughter... this guy may have seemed perfectly normal to her.