Video of South Carolina Trooper’s Alleged Abuse of K-9 Partner Played in Court

Let him show some evidence that he was "trained" to nearly choke and then kick the dog. I think not only should he have been fired, he should have been charged with animal cruelty. What a dirtbag.:furious:

omg... this hurts my heart!! poor baby!!! he is put in the line of fire only to be treated like this?!?! that police officer is a true PIG

Let him show some evidence that he was "trained" to nearly choke and then kick the dog. I think not only should he have been fired, he should have been charged with animal cruelty. What a dirtbag.:furious:
Ditto!!! :behindbar

I'd love to know WHY they aren't charging him! Being fired hurts, but when put in comparison with what he did to that poor puppy, it's not nearly enough. This man is sick!!!! I say a bunch of us WSers hunt him down and do the same thing to him.

Here's the info to contact their headquarters. I say we start emailing and/or writing and DEMANDING this man be charged!

SCHP Headquarters

Phone Number:
803-896-7920

Mailing address:
South Carolina Highway Patrol
P. O. Box 1993,
Blythewood, SC, 29016

Street address:
10311 Wilson Boulevard,
Blythewood, SC, 29016

E-mail Address:
hpheadquarters@schp.org

Anyone with any dog knowledge understands that this dog had no clue what he was being punished for. Dogs live in the moment and reward or punishment must happen immediately for them to comprehend what they're being rewarded or punished for. :furious:

I didn't watch the video because I can't stand to see animal abuse. But this man is one sick b*stard and deserves more than being fired. It sounds like he wanted the dog to choke, at least temporaily, as "punishment" for not giving up the chewtoy. This is torture of an innocent animal. He should be forbidden from ever owning an animal again.

Maybe we need to send the video to the local animal control and Police Department (not the highway patrol)in his jurisdiction asking that he be charged with animal cruelty.

I had to click out from watching the video. I'm furious w/ the abuse I saw. Animal abuse charges definitely should be filed. Someone needs to hang this trooper by his wrists and brutally kick his legs. This is one time I wish the dog had broke free and attacked this trooper.

I'm sorry. I read the article yesterday but I don't remember reading where the dog is now. I can't watch the video.

Has PETA gotten involved in this in any way?

I had to click out from watching the video. I'm furious w/ the abuse I saw. Animal abuse charges definitely should be filed. Someone needs to hang this trooper by his wrists and brutally kick his legs. This is one time I wish the dog had broke free and attacked this trooper.
actually they should hang him by his ankles and give him a dose of the same treatment he gave this poor dog.. then he should be fined, given a sentance of jail time and then given a long term sentance of having to provide care and rescue dogs in puppy mills..
He should never be alowed to own any pets

omg... this hurts my heart!! poor baby!!! he is put in the line of fire only to be treated like this?!?! that police officer is a true PIG

ITA, I'm sorry I looked the video, it made me sick. This SOB needs to have CRIMINAL charges of animal cruelty brought against him at the very least. :furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back