Reaction score
http://www.vanceholmes.com/court/trial_missing_students.html

houk2.jpg

Jeremy Houk
18-year-old Tulane University student
MISSING: 3/1/03 New Orleans
FOUND: 5/14/03 Mississippi River
Cause of Death: Drowning

You can't just fall into the Mississippi at N.O., not with the levee. You'd have to be forced over the levee (it's like a big hill) or pushed from the riverwalk or wharves. You can't just fall in.

Wow it has been a long time since Jeremy Houk was mentioned on the forum. I'm currently spending every waking hour researching Josh Guimond's disappearance when I came across something interesting (screenshot attached).

youtubeComment.png

The screenshot is referring to Josh - but it also mentioned how a man is allegedly responsible for 13 people's disappearances.

And that's when I began looking for a list. Soon enough, I found this list: Body of Missing UW Student Found

(from the link above) All cases had the following attributes:
  • Caucasian male between the ages of 18-27
  • Lived in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana or Chicago (basically the extended area surrounding Lake Michigan from Minneapolis, MN to Lansing, MI)
  • All but one were students or had recently graduated
  • Most were high-achieving
  • Most were in good physical condition or athletes
  • Last seen out drinking with friends or at a party
  • Were under the influence of alcohol
  • Became separated from friends they started the evening with
  • All disappeared between the hours of 10 p.m. and 4 a.m.
  • Were reported missing by friends or family
  • All but two were found in the Mississippi River, Red Cedar River or Lake Michigan
  • The closed cases were all determined to be accidental drowning or
  • possible suicide.
  • All disappeared between the months of September and April.
And one link led to another, and I stumbled upon the case of Jeremy Houk. You guessed it - Jeremy fits the criteria above.

About Jeremy: He wanted to be president of the United States," Teri-Ann Betancourt, airport spokesperson said. "That was his aspiration." He was taking pre-law courses at Tulane and hoped to work in government after getting a law degree and genuinely aspired to be president of the United States, Betancourt said.

Just like Josh.

"When Joshua Guimond was a young boy, he already knew what he wanted to do in life. He wanted a career in politics. Not only that, but he wanted to be President of the United States. And while most kids' dreams evolve from that as they grow older, Josh’s did not." (Source: Vanishing on Campus: Where is Joshua Guimond?)

So the similarities in the cases were uncanny. This then made me question one thing: was Jeremy Houk's University in any way related/affiliated with a Catholic Church?

And it turns out, Jeremy's University, Tulane University, is right next to a Catholic Center. This cannot be a coincidence, surely? can it?! Are we dealing with a Catholic serial killer who murders all these young men and disposes of their bodies in water?

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-18%20at%205.44.50%20PM.png

Aside from the google link above, there's another site with other missing young men, many of whom were also found drowned: Missing Drowning Student Mystery || Vance Holmes || Poetic Justice

Perhaps we ought to see if the missing people had any links whatsoever to Catholic Churches or Universities or Colleges, and see how far this theory goes.

Last edited:
Wow it has been a long time since Jeremy Houk was mentioned on the forum. I'm currently spending every waking hour researching Josh Guimond's disappearance when I came across something interesting (screenshot attached).

View attachment 458410

The screenshot is referring to Josh - but it also mentioned how a man is allegedly responsible for 13 people's disappearances.

And that's when I began looking for a list. Soon enough, I found this list: Body of Missing UW Student Found

(from the link above) All cases had the following attributes:
  • Caucasian male between the ages of 18-27
  • Lived in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana or Chicago (basically the extended area surrounding Lake Michigan from Minneapolis, MN to Lansing, MI)
  • All but one were students or had recently graduated
  • Most were high-achieving
  • Most were in good physical condition or athletes
  • Last seen out drinking with friends or at a party
  • Were under the influence of alcohol
  • Became separated from friends they started the evening with
  • All disappeared between the hours of 10 p.m. and 4 a.m.
  • Were reported missing by friends or family
  • All but two were found in the Mississippi River, Red Cedar River or Lake Michigan
  • The closed cases were all determined to be accidental drowning or
  • possible suicide.
  • All disappeared between the months of September and April.
And one link led to another, and I stumbled upon the case of Jeremy Houk. You guessed it - Jeremy fits the criteria above.

About Jeremy: He wanted to be president of the United States," Teri-Ann Betancourt, airport spokesperson said. "That was his aspiration." He was taking pre-law courses at Tulane and hoped to work in government after getting a law degree and genuinely aspired to be president of the United States, Betancourt said.

Just like Josh.

"When Joshua Guimond was a young boy, he already knew what he wanted to do in life. He wanted a career in politics. Not only that, but he wanted to be President of the United States. And while most kids' dreams evolve from that as they grow older, Josh’s did not." (Source: Vanishing on Campus: Where is Joshua Guimond?)

So the similarities in the cases were uncanny. This then made me question one thing: was Jeremy Houk's University in any way related/affiliated with a Catholic Church?

And it turns out, Jeremy's University, Tulane University, is right next to a Catholic Center. This cannot be a coincidence, surely? can it?! Are we dealing with a Catholic serial killer who murders all these young men and disposes of their bodies in water?

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-18%20at%205.44.50%20PM.png

Aside from the google link above, there's another site with other missing young men, many of whom were also found drowned: Missing Drowning Student Mystery || Vance Holmes || Poetic Justice

Perhaps we ought to see if the missing people had any links whatsoever to Catholic Churches or Universities or Colleges, and see how far this theory goes.
Deleted —wrong thread

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back