First Phase complete!

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Sorry about the new thread guys.. I dunno where to post this.

One phase of FLDS work is complete

SAN ANGELO, Texas — The last of the extra Texas state troopers, child welfare investigators and others involved in the massive effort of caring for Fundamentalist LDS Church children in custody have rolled out of town.
"The demobilization of resources in San Angelo was completed only (Monday)," said Gov. Rick Perry's spokeswoman Krista Piferrer. "It was a large scale effort with a tremendous law enforcement presence, nonprofit presence and (Child Protective Services) workers from all around the state. We basically transformed a coliseum into a shelter

http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695274752,00.html

It's been an enormous task and will continue to be so, i'm sure.

A good article, and I'm glad they've cleared up the allegation by the FLDS that CPS lost two children. CPS didn't lose any children. They had a clerical error, with the names omitted from their lists.

Again, it seems to be a problem with identification - not having the correct names and date of birth, and also having children with the same name. I really feel that the fault lies with the FLDS. The mothers didn't cooperate with CPS with giving correct identification in the first place.

I agree with you Leila. The lies caused the problem in finding these boys. CPS did not lose them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back