801 users online (115 members and 686 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

If John Ramsey Runs For Office

If John Ramsey Runs For Office…..

John Ramsey is thinking of running for state rep in Michigan again. He has to file certain papers by the middle of May.

I, along with many others from around the world would like John Ramsey to think about this before he files the paperwork to run….

We will tell the good people of Michigan the truth about you…AGAIN.

As we did in 2004 we will tell everyone how you promised to continue a non-profit foundation in the name of JonBenet Ramsey and yet, your promises to provide money and help to children were nothing more than hot air. Nothing more than lip service to make you look good to the public. To make it seem like you really gave a damn about helping other people. You did NOTHING with the foundation other than flat out lie about it.

We will tell everyone how you promised that proceeds of your book would go to the foundation when in reality not one dime from your book when to the foundation. The money from your book most likely went to your favorite charity, the John Ramsey Personal Fund.
    For those in doubt about John Ramsey’s insincerity, read this:

http://www.supportramseytruth.com/jb...jbr-foundation

The foundation is just the beginning of letting your constituents know the truth about you. About what a flat out liar you are, about how you didn’t care enough to find the “real killer” of your daughter.

We will let the people of Michigan know how you lied to the world concerning Judge Carnes decision that said an intruder killed JonBenet. We will tell everyone how Judge Carnes only had the information that your lawyer Lin Wood wanted her to see. We will show how Judge Carnes not only did not have ANY access to the police files; Carnes didn’t have ANY INFORMATION other than what Lin Wood presented. This is like allowing O.J. Simpson to present only his side in his civil trial.

For those in doubt about John Ramsey lying concerning this case please read here:
    http://www.supportramseytruth.com/index2.htm#ramsey1

I can go on and on but you get the picture.

John Ramsey, you have my word that I will personally send out press releases, contact media, buy advertising, and do whatever it take to let the people of Michigan know just what type of person you really are.

I will be able to back everything up with facts. Just the facts. Nothing else.

What is so ironic is we can stay totally away from the actual muder of JonBenet and still show the good people of Michigan what a liar you really are.

By the way, remember JonBenet? Your daughter? The one who was murdered in your home? How is the search for the “real killer” going?

Tricia
    PS. Feel free to add your own ideas on what we can let the Michigan voters know about John Ramsey.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

OMG...Not only am I a thread killer I am a forum killer too. LOL.

Where is everyone?

CLICK HERE

OR

Thanks for posting this Tricia. Is there a link we can click on to show the people of MI it would be a HUGE mistake for JR to run...No support for him. He ran from Boulder, CO and we know why!

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

[quote=Tricia;2177681]OMG...Not only am I a thread killer I am a forum killer too. LOL.

Never fear I am here. I am lonely at the moment.... But here all the same.

Well JR certainly runs.
    He tried to run hours after his child was brutally murdered.

You'd think he'd learn to stay out of the limelight.The more he stays in public view,the more ppl realize there was NO INTRUDER.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    You'd think he'd learn to stay out of the limelight.The more he stays in public view,the more ppl realize there was NO INTRUDER.
    That's why he had no interest in talking to John Mark Karr, he knew for a fact JMK wasn't the killer!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

LOL Tricia I just now saw this thread.. Maybe more will come on and add their comments.. You said it all, not sure what else anyone else can add????? well, I'll speak for myself on that one.. hehe

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Quote Originally Posted by JMO8778 View Post
    Perhaps his ego will be his downfall some day.

Quote Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
    Thanks for posting this Tricia. Is there a link we can click on to show the people of MI it would be a HUGE mistake for JR to run...No support for him. He ran from Boulder, CO and we know why!
    Please go to www.supportramseytruth.com
    This is the website we put up in 2004. It is still 100% relavent today.

Scroll down and look to the left and click on the links. Some of them don't work I know. We are fixing it soon.

Gearing up and ready to go if he runs.

Like I said, we could leave out the murder of JBR all together and just show his behavior and lying AFTER the murder and that would be plenty.

By the way, the great poster Why_Nut reminded us on FFJ that the Ramseys started the non-profit Patsy Ramsey Foundation soon after Patsy died. Of course not a damn thing that was promised was done.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=9197

CLICK HERE

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post

Perhaps his ego will be his downfall some day.
    i would hope so, but sadly i don't think there will ever be any justice for JBR
    the Ramsey's got away with murder, literally....imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post

Scroll down and look to the left and click on the links. Some of them don't work I know. We are fixing it soon.

Like I said, we could leave out the murder of JBR all together and just show his behavior and lying AFTER the murder and that would be plenty.

By the way, the great poster Why_Nut reminded us on FFJ that the Ramseys started the non-profit Patsy Ramsey Foundation soon after Patsy died. Of course not a damn thing that was promised was done.
    A few of us were reviewing this whole thing a couple weeks ago and RR sent us the link to the site you did earlier and we are prepared to do whatever we can to help the cause. You are beyond incredible. If your looking for assistance in getting out the word you tell us what you need and we will do all we can to deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    i would hope so, but sadly i don't think there will ever be any justice for JBR
    the Ramsey's got away with murder, literally....imo
    God works in mysterious ways. I think this will be resolved some day. I feel it in my bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post

Thanks Tricia for responding, your the best and not just cause your the Boss Lady around here. This really irks me that he would consider running for office, as he has shown absolutely NO support for the brutal murder of "his" daughter JonBenet, yet he thinks he is entitled to run for office, although I'm not surprised.

If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    God works in mysterious ways. I think this will be resolved some day. I feel it in my bones.
    My exact sentiments!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast