If John Ramsey Runs For Office

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If John Ramsey Runs For Office…..

John Ramsey is thinking of running for state rep in Michigan again. He has to file certain papers by the middle of May.

I, along with many others from around the world would like John Ramsey to think about this before he files the paperwork to run….

We will tell the good people of Michigan the truth about you…AGAIN.

As we did in 2004 we will tell everyone how you promised to continue a non-profit foundation in the name of JonBenet Ramsey and yet, your promises to provide money and help to children were nothing more than hot air. Nothing more than lip service to make you look good to the public. To make it seem like you really gave a damn about helping other people. You did NOTHING with the foundation other than flat out lie about it.

We will tell everyone how you promised that proceeds of your book would go to the foundation when in reality not one dime from your book when to the foundation. The money from your book most likely went to your favorite charity, the John Ramsey Personal Fund.
For those in doubt about John Ramsey’s insincerity, read this:

http://www.supportramseytruth.com/jbr-foundation-truths.htm#jbr-foundation

The foundation is just the beginning of letting your constituents know the truth about you. About what a flat out liar you are, about how you didn’t care enough to find the “real killer” of your daughter.

We will let the people of Michigan know how you lied to the world concerning Judge Carnes decision that said an intruder killed JonBenet. We will tell everyone how Judge Carnes only had the information that your lawyer Lin Wood wanted her to see. We will show how Judge Carnes not only did not have ANY access to the police files; Carnes didn’t have ANY INFORMATION other than what Lin Wood presented. This is like allowing O.J. Simpson to present only his side in his civil trial.

For those in doubt about John Ramsey lying concerning this case please read here:
http://www.supportramseytruth.com/index2.htm#ramsey1

I can go on and on but you get the picture.

John Ramsey, you have my word that I will personally send out press releases, contact media, buy advertising, and do whatever it take to let the people of Michigan know just what type of person you really are.

I will be able to back everything up with facts. Just the facts. Nothing else.

What is so ironic is we can stay totally away from the actual muder of JonBenet and still show the good people of Michigan what a liar you really are.

By the way, remember JonBenet? Your daughter? The one who was murdered in your home? How is the search for the “real killer” going?

Tricia
PS. Feel free to add your own ideas on what we can let the Michigan voters know about John Ramsey.

OMG...Not only am I a thread killer I am a forum killer too. LOL.

Where is everyone?

Thanks for posting this Tricia. Is there a link we can click on to show the people of MI it would be a HUGE mistake for JR to run...No support for him. He ran from Boulder, CO and we know why!

Well JR certainly runs.
He tried to run hours after his child was brutally murdered.

You'd think he'd learn to stay out of the limelight.The more he stays in public view,the more ppl realize there was NO INTRUDER.

You'd think he'd learn to stay out of the limelight.The more he stays in public view,the more ppl realize there was NO INTRUDER.

That's why he had no interest in talking to John Mark Karr, he knew for a fact JMK wasn't the killer!

LOL Tricia :blowkiss: I just now saw this thread.. :bang: Maybe more will come on and add their comments.. You said it all, not sure what else anyone else can add????? well, I'll speak for myself on that one.. hehe

:clap: :clap:

Perhaps his ego will be his downfall some day.

Thanks for posting this Tricia. Is there a link we can click on to show the people of MI it would be a HUGE mistake for JR to run...No support for him. He ran from Boulder, CO and we know why!
Please go to www.supportramseytruth.com
This is the website we put up in 2004. It is still 100% relavent today.

Scroll down and look to the left and click on the links. Some of them don't work I know. We are fixing it soon.

Gearing up and ready to go if he runs.

Like I said, we could leave out the murder of JBR all together and just show his behavior and lying AFTER the murder and that would be plenty.

By the way, the great poster Why_Nut reminded us on FFJ that the Ramseys started the non-profit Patsy Ramsey Foundation soon after Patsy died. Of course not a damn thing that was promised was done.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9197

Scroll down and look to the left and click on the links. Some of them don't work I know. We are fixing it soon.

Like I said, we could leave out the murder of JBR all together and just show his behavior and lying AFTER the murder and that would be plenty.

By the way, the great poster Why_Nut reminded us on FFJ that the Ramseys started the non-profit Patsy Ramsey Foundation soon after Patsy died. Of course not a damn thing that was promised was done.

A few of us were reviewing this whole thing a couple weeks ago and RR sent us the link to the site you did earlier and we are prepared to do whatever we can to help the cause. You are beyond incredible. If your looking for assistance in getting out the word you tell us what you need and we will do all we can to deliver.

i would hope so, but sadly i don't think there will ever be any justice for JBR:(
the Ramsey's got away with murder, literally....imo

God works in mysterious ways. I think this will be resolved some day. I feel it in my bones.

Thanks Tricia for responding, your the best and not just cause your the Boss Lady around here. :blowkiss: This really irks me that he would consider running for office, as he has shown absolutely NO support for the brutal murder of "his" daughter JonBenet, yet he thinks he is entitled to run for office, although I'm not surprised.

I lost it but when he ran, or tried to, last time he assured the voters that
we were exonerated by the district attorney and a federal judge

Total bold faced lie.

I think John has fallen under the spell of 11 years of spin and really believes he and Patsy are whiter than white and had nothing to do with JBRs death.He no longer has Patsy around as a living,breathing reminder of that night and seems to have moved on quite nicely.He probably thinks everyone has now forgotten about the murder and that it wont be a factor in the election.

..I was doing some reading and with BR being in college in GA.,won't JR have to pay the out-of-state tuition rate for him,if he's to be a fulltime resident of MI? My thought is that he's too cheap to do that,and unless it's really all that important to him,he'd likely wait until BR graduated college first.But,it may be important enough to him now,who knows.

I think John has fallen under the spell of 11 years of spin and really believes he and Patsy are whiter than white and had nothing to do with JBRs death.He no longer has Patsy around as a living,breathing reminder of that night and seems to have moved on quite nicely.He probably thinks everyone has now forgotten about the murder and that it wont be a factor in the election.

I really do believe there's truth to this - when you listen to BS long enough, you can start to believe it. I'm not saying JR has forgotten what happened that night - far from that - just that, as you point out - he has reinvented himself to himself.

But, like Taxi, I believe one day there will be resolution.

This really irks me that he would consider running for office, as he has shown absolutely NO support for the brutal murder of "his" daughter JonBenet, yet he thinks he is entitled to run for office, although I'm not surprised.

..such is the nature of dirty politics, really..and some of his supporters probably don't think he's innocent;he certainly hasn't fooled everyone.My guess is, if they think he has the power to change what they want changed,then it doesn't matter.He'll get their money and he'll get their vote.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back