957 users online (139 members and 818 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MD - Javon Thompson, 16 mos, starved to death, Baltimore, Jan 2007

Police from Baltimore searched a rowhouse in Philadelphia yesterday after receiving a tip about a missing 18 month old. Remains were found in a suitcase of what appears to be a 1 or 2 year old child. This article doesn't say, but our news reported the home belongs to an elderly man who allowed a Baltimore family to stay with him last year. The suitcase was found in a shed in the back of the home.http://www.examiner.com/a-1367207~Ba...ladelphia.html
    Last edited by Cubby; 01-30-2011 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Police from Baltimore searched a rowhouse in Philadelphia yesterday after receiving a tip about a missing 18 month old. Remains were found in a suitcase of what appears to be a 1 or 2 year old child. This article doesn't say, but our news reported the home belongs to an elderly man who allowed a Baltimore family to stay with him last year. The suitcase was found in a shed in the back of the home.http://www.examiner.com/a-1367207~Ba...ladelphia.html
    poor baby I hope they find out who it is and soon

I just don't even know what to say about these cases anymore.
    The story on CNN said they know who the child is supposed to be, they just don't know if the child in the suitcase is that same child. I hope they find justice for the kid.
    There is always HOPE!!!

Reminded me of this story:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/23/mum...aby/index.html

From what I understand, the police determined that there would be no prosecution of anyone, and the family stopped releasing info to the media.

I can't say as I'd blame them, but being the nebby sort, I'd like to know the whole story.

child found in suitcase in Philly

Police say the remains are those of a two-year-old child who was killed in Baltimore by dumped in Philly.
    http://www.philly.com/inquirer/local..._suitcase.html

Heartbreaking. I hope they can identify this child quickly.

Another horrible crime on a child. It's so depressing! What the hell is going on in the world? Why are we hearing stuff like this everyday?????????

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    I wonder who the former tenants were and if they knew the body was stored in the shed.

I just don't understand. If you don't want your child...you can always give them away to someone who does. There are millions of people who want kids. Why kill them!?!? Too sad beyond words.

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    I wonder who the former tenants were and if they knew the body was stored in the shed.
    Here ya go guys we have a thread on this started yesterday. Deb, no the man whose house it is knew nothing about it. He at one time allowed a Baltimore family to stay with him. They can't find any memebers of the supposed cult right now.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64187

Real quick I combed through our Daily News but didn't see anything about this case. However last night on our news the grandmom of this baby stated her daughter had joined a cult and brought her baby with her. The grandmom and every other person outside the cult was kept from the mother and child. She mentioned something about them blowing smoke in the baby's mouth? No matter the little boy is dead and LE can't find the people who moved from Baltimore into the home with the elderly man in Philly.

Every single day there is another story of a child being murdered. I don't understand.

Can't this thread be moved back? He's identified and with the allegations of a cult by the grandmother...I think it should go back to crimes.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Here ya go guys we have a thread on this started yesterday. Deb, no the man whose house it is knew nothing about it. He at one time allowed a Baltimore family to stay with him. They can't find any memebers of the supposed cult right now.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64187
    Thanks Filly.

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    Thanks Filly.
    Oh anytime, Deb, You're very welcome. From watching tonight's news it's the baby's grandmother that said it's a cult. Supposedly her daughter joined this cult, and they wouldn't let grandmom see the daughter or the baby. A cult in Baltimore? I guess anything is possible. Like Linda said they know who the baby is. How sad for the lil guy, and the grandmom, and actually his mother as well. The man whose home they stayed in is elderly BTW.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast