Flora Jessop's Organization-Child Protection Project

Pepper

Former Member
Reaction score
Please read Flora's bio here. Also on this page is Linda Walker, Founder of Child Protection Project. At the end of each bio is a link to their email address. Perhaps we should write them and invite them to participate here?

http://www.childpro.org/about.htm

Please read Flora's bio here. Also on this page is Linda Walker, Founder of Child Protection Project. At the end of each bio is a link to their email address. Perhaps we should write them and invite them to participate here?

Great idea. i would imagine at this moment in time their hands are full, though.

some years ago i got on Flora's email list before i changed computers and she is sooo active in trying to stamp out polygamy and especially the FLDS!

Pepper..................................excellent idea! I'm sure all of us would welcome their participation in this forum!

Here's Flora's letter to the FBI requesting an investigation of the baby cemetery at the AZ/UT location.

http://childpro.org/2005/fbi_letter.html

There is more at the link:

We also know that people are burying their children in the canyons and in home burial plots. Evidently there are no laws against this in Utah but I have not checked the laws in Arizona. These polygamous white supremacy compounds straddle the borders of both states and so this is the FBI's venue. Despite many apparent oversights in the law, there are no circumstances under which people can bury children with no notice whatsoever to any officials. Death certificates are required. Yet, this is what they have done and in large numbers.

Simply adding up the numbers and ages of the people we know are buried in the baby graveyard and the Isaac V. Carling cemetery gives us this profile:

425 graves

56 entirely unmarked child graves

227 child graves all together for a total of 53% children under 10

The children for whom we have been able to determine a cause of death, many of them died at the hands of their parents through what can only be called negligence by a civilized society.

Examples:

Mike Copeland was mauled to death by dogs at age 2 and 1/2 and he is number 104 on the sheets I am faxing. We do not think there is any death certificate record for him but since these records are now private instead of public information, we cannot be sure but certainly the FBI can find out if his birth or death was ever recorded anywhere. Two children apparently drank poison. Knowing how difficult it is to get children to taste new foods, it is amazing they would willingly down hydrogen peroxide. One five year old died from burning. Two two year olds were run over and so was a 6 year old. One 10 year old fell of the mountain.Too many children are being run over and we are wondering if they are beaten nearly to death first. The local coroner said he has never had a child run over in St George in fifteen years, yet in Colorado City, a much smaller community, several have been run over in that time.

Also a cursory look at the vital records death statistics for Colorado City do not match at all with the deaths recorded in the cemetery and this does not of course count the unbelievable number of 56 more child deaths. The child cemetery has not been in use very long either. Not counting the unmarked graves, the state has lost track of 20 children between the ages of 1 and 9 that died from 1997 - 2002. This does not include children from the Isaac V. Carling graveyard. We asked them to give us statistics for many more years than this but again officials seem to take their jobs rather lightly as I know it is easy to pull these stats.

I'm sure the 460+ kids would be killed by them too. They only want the girls! What a horrible thing to have happen.........

http://www.childpro.org/2007/documents/PolygamyNews0707.pdf
See page 6:

Have any girls left the FLDS since the Fawns escaped or have any tried?
Yes, however as a result of the Fawns’ escape Warren Jeffs started marrying off 11 and 12year-old girls. Jeffs believes that if young girls had several children by age 16 it would be impossible for them to flee.

What is the mindset of women and children escaping the FLDS?
Many women are unable to make basic decisions for themselves as they have always been told what to do. Concerning religion, they have been taught that God is vengeful and exerts wrath on those who leave. At that point, most want nothing to do with religion. It is difficult to help them due to a “coded” language and their indoctrination in the FLDS.

Do the FLDS members vote in county, state and federal elections? Do they vote for City Manager?
The FLDS members vote creating a large “block vote”. They are able to swing elections and thus exert power over the Mohave County Sheriff and County Attorney. The Colorado City government is chosen by the prophet and is allegiant to him.

With the continued inbreeding in the FLDS have new genetic deformities appeared?
None new within the FLDS. However to the Arizona State’s Children’s Rehabilitative Services (CRS) – yes. Dr. Theodore Tarby , a pediatric neurologist at CRS, was very concerned about the prevalence of genetic defects in the FLDS. Before his retirement, he spoke before FLDS members imploring them to bring in outside genes. His audience had no interest believing outsiders would taint the “pure blood” of the community. ▲

Wow Pepper! Reading your posts I remembered a blog entry that said something about the deaths of babies, the person grew up around the area and what she posted dovetails right in with what Flora's trying to get investigated about those graves.

http://www./gather/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474976740077
The mothers sit on the other side of the screen, their faces hidden. They tell the talk show host what they do to babies born with serious imperfections: "We smother them, quietly and gently, but we smother them. With a small pillow."

"Doctors in Colorado City-Hildale see medical deformities that are extremely rare. In the 1950s, the birth defect rate in Utah was three times higher than the national average. The birth defect rate in Colorado City-Hildale is so high that a large number of the babies born are seriously physically and mentally deformed."

"The women and children live in poverty and domestic violence is common, as is the incest and child rape. The infanticide, the murder, is too much for the members themselves to bear."

"They are willing to go on talk shows, but they need to shield themselves from the law, to protect their shameful secret, a secret they are forced to live, in these polygamous cults."

That is possibly one of the sickest pieces of crap I have ever seen!
The word "sweet" now officially makes me :sick: - I can no longer even SEE that word with feeling sick and a little dirty.

1st "comprehension question" is "Who Is The Master Of A Home?" :furious:

I think Warren Jeffs and his motley crew of losers and abusers should all get to spend some time in the general population of a max security prison. I think the laundry might accidentally mix up something red with their clothes so they all get to wear pink holy undergarments every day...that's so "sweet". Perhaps the other prisoners will be their "eternal friends" and can do some "training" of the FLDS Leaders so they can all have some "revelations". The FLDS'ers will also have to comprehend who the "master" of their cell block is (we'll call him "Father"), and what their new "Daddy" will "permit" them to do...and with whom. I think the FLDS men will quickly grasp having "tender feelings" and figure out EXACTLY what they must do to stay on "sweet terms" with everyone. Perhaps if they are really obedient they will all get to "clinch fingers together and sit on a silver seat"? I hope so!

I want to write THAT book, Cell Mates are "Eternal Friends".

My Opinion

Here's another one.

http://www.childpro.org/2007/documents/Eph on the Phone.pdf

(Takes a few seconds to load)

Double bleech!!

:furious: :furious: :furious:

LOL, on dial up it takes a long time to load. But totally worth it.

Another reading primer, authored by Loretta Jeffs. Looks to be for about grades 1st to 2nd. Features a male child named Eph. Eph looks to be about 3 to 4 years old. Eph is supposed to keep sweet, even with his black eye (which is pictured.)

Anytime you try to get someone involved in a case to join, offer them a choice. They can either join the forum or if they don't have time, perhaps they can join us in chat one evening.

Wow Pepper! Reading your posts I remembered a blog entry that said something about the deaths of babies, the person grew up around the area and what she posted dovetails right in with what Flora's trying to get investigated about those graves.

http://www./gather/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474976740077
The mothers sit on the other side of the screen, their faces hidden. They tell the talk show host what they do to babies born with serious imperfections: "We smother them, quietly and gently, but we smother them. With a small pillow."

"Doctors in Colorado City-Hildale see medical deformities that are extremely rare. In the 1950s, the birth defect rate in Utah was three times higher than the national average. The birth defect rate in Colorado City-Hildale is so high that a large number of the babies born are seriously physically and mentally deformed."

"The women and children live in poverty and domestic violence is common, as is the incest and child rape. The infanticide, the murder, is too much for the members themselves to bear."

"They are willing to go on talk shows, but they need to shield themselves from the law, to protect their shameful secret, a secret they are forced to live, in these polygamous cults."

And................with the children that were removed from the YFZ ranch in Texas, none of the CPS workers have reported children with serious handicaps or deformities. In light of the known much higher than normal rate of disabilities and deformities within the FLDS, one has to question..........where are these handicapped children?

Well, I guess we now know! :furious:

And................with the children that were removed from the YFZ ranch in Texas, none of the CPS workers have reported children with serious handicaps or deformities. In light of the known much higher than normal rate of disabilities and deformities within the FLDS, one has to question..........where are these handicapped children?

Well, I guess we now know! :furious:
What I'd like to know is what talk show she's referencing, how long ago that was. From what I'm reading, Warren Jeffs was trying to create a "pure" race of people, dominated by him.
The others were expendable and were to be used solely to generate money. This is a person who's never been told NO, never had to do a lick of real work in his life, and many of his cronies haven't either.

I remember reading some of those flds women who were interviewed stating that their children needed 24/7 attention because of medical situations. That doesn't jive with what CPS is reporting about these children.

I seen Flora on "Secret Lives of Women" on LMN I think was the station I was watching and I was amazed by her. She is one tough woman. She works so hard on this and I know she will be rewarded in heaven.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back