Mexico Mexico - Steve Manning, 44, missing from cruise ship off Cozumel, April 2008

chicoliving

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wife: Husband's Disappearance On Cruise No Accident

Authorities said Thursday they are investigating the disappearance of an Ottawa man who has gone missing while vacationing on a cruise with his wife.

NBC5's Dick Johnson reported that the vacation was supposed to be Tera and Steve Manning's dream trip, celebrating everything good in their life -- including two years of marriage, his 44th birthday and the success of his new bar business, "Chugger'z", located in far southwest suburban Ottawa.

links to video and images at link
http://www.nbc5.com/news/16119316/detail.html?dl=mainclick

Gonna post them here in case they disappear, I did take out the full name of the person that this person posted over there.....

your a fake from a drug delare name Ma** ******** . This man is not dead hes on and island. Shes a Fake and lire.

Nice Try Lady
Chicago, IL

1 hr ago

You know that your husband did not get back on the ship.And you know that you and he had a drug problem. don't be stupid. If I where you I would tell the FBI the truth before you both end up in Prison.....If your in debit file Chap 11 or 12.

This paragraph is also posted over there at topix, posting here in case it disappears as well.

I went to College in the hills. All The Texas cowboys would bring there best friends to the hills for bow hunting for some reason after 4 years of hunting accidents they put 2 & 2 together and found out that player one was screwing player 1 wife so they went hunting and he said you go this way and I will go that way and he shot and killed him and said oh it was a hunting accident I thought he was a dear or a elk. honey you know the truth. Dont be like your drunk judge Dan butte or Joe hettle...... Ottawa is the frendly city USA... not....

Comment from Topix...

something real fishy, she wanted him dead for his $$$$$$$

For sure if any of those comments are true over at Topix, without a doubt, if she knows anything whatsoever.....She has opened a can of worms, cause someone has it out for her, and they are airing her dirty laundry everywhere, if any of it is true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back