Is this UFO a flying woman!?!?!

Karole28

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
....maybe a really blobby woman?

The mysterious woman-like figure was caught on camera as it hovered above mountains in Nuevo Leon city.

UFO watchers said the figure appeared to be wearing a cape leading to claims that it was a witch or wizard when it was first seen in 2006.

Click!!!

I see a blob.

I have to admit that I was scared at first to open a link that Karole said to Click!!

J/K Karole.

I thought the weirder parts were where he/she/it was 'running'. very creepy. no double a logical explanation will come forth at some point. i hope! :eek:

i don't want to believe it's an alien and there will be more like that amongst us! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I had heard about the policeman sighting but hadn't seen this video, that is really creepy, it does look like a witch with a hat and everything. They strongly believe in witches in Mexico. So who knows? :eek:

What drugs are those people doing???

That looks nothing like a human!!

Its not a witch but its something they can't explain???
Loonys!!!

Or maybe a shaped metallic helium balloon? :crazy:

I thought the weirder parts were where he/she/it was 'running'. very creepy.

Floh- I noticed that 'running' thing (before it flew off the cliff) too!

First the sideways shuffling gnome in Brazil (?) and now witchy poo in Mexico. I thought the possibility of running into a raccoon by the garbage at night was the scariest thing. I hope I never see anything like this in person!

I had heard about the policeman sighting but hadn't seen this video, that is really creepy, it does look like a witch with a hat and everything. They strongly believe in witches in Mexico. So who knows? :eek:

It is a witch. Her name is Cheryl.

Wouldn't a cape flow back in the wind? Whatever this is, and it doesn't look anything like any woman I'VE ever seen, it does not appear to be wearing a cape.

I'm thinking something more along the lines of the stupid guy that took off in a lawn chair via helium balloon.......this looks like a big pouch full of helium balloons to me.

I does remind me of a witch flying profile, without a broom. But, it's not a witch... or anything remotely alive: the object shows no sign of clothing or covering being disturbed by the wind that comes with rising in the atmosphere and moving around like that. The "running" part is an optical illusion, thanks to the varying back ground when it is backed by the hill. I say... it's something man-made... probably a balloon or something of that nature.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back