654 users online (80 members and 574 guests)  

Websleuths News

Multiple Quotes

How do you do multiple quotes in one post? It's probably something simple and I'm just missing it.

Thank you! I'll give both methods a try.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adnoid View Post
    Multi-quote only works within a thread. Here is how it works:

At the bottom right of each post (except your own) you will see this graphic:

If you click on it, it will change colors indicating that you want to quote that post. If you change your mind and don't want to quote from a post you have selected, just click on it again.

Work your way through the thread, selecting all the posts you want to quote from in your post. Once you have done that, you are ready to compose your message. Click on and you will get the new post window with all the messages you picked to quote already quoted.
    WOW, I just reread this, and somehow I missed this part...

If you click on it, it will change colors indicating that you want to quote that post. If you change your mind and don't want to quote from a post you have selected, just click on it again.
    That is SO much easier!

Deleting my more confusing post! Thanks adnoid!

Thanks Adnoid I always wondered how but never asked.

And Christine I have to say I love your avatar,I got a good laugh when i seen it.
    Carolyn Pruyser missing since May 17,1984 please read her about her case Here

Hope it was okay to practice here.
    nope didn't work. will try again

Quote Originally Posted by NewMom2003 View Post
    How do you do multiple quotes in one post? It's probably something simple and I'm just missing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by adnoid View Post
    Multi-quote only works within a thread. Here is how it works:

Work your way through the thread, selecting all the posts you want to quote from in your post. Once you have done that, you are ready to compose your message. Click on and you will get the new post window with all the messages you picked to quote already quoted.

Okay figured it out. Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Alta View Post
    Thanks Adnoid I always wondered how but never asked.

And Christine I have to say I love your avatar,I got a good laugh when i seen it.
    Quote Originally Posted by capoly View Post
    Hope it was okay to practice here.
    nope didn't work. will try again
    testing