1222 users online (209 members and 1013 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Ex-Cop Charged With Offering Underage Girls $1000 To Suck Their Toes

what a very sick man!!!!

MUNHALL, Pa. A former Munhall police officer is charged with trying to solicit sex from underage girls and offering them $1,000 to suck their toes.
    In February, 36-year-old Michael Curtin was fired from his job as a Munhall police officer.
    Police say Curtin's association with underage girls began in January 2006. They say he supplied alcohol to at least three teenage girls. Police say the girls accused Curtin of touching them inappropriately.
    more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354002,00.html

He could suck mine for $500.

Ewwwwww!!!!!!

wow!

I love Myspace but tons of freaks out there.

This is a dumb question... if the girls were "of age" could they be charged with prostitution? (Can you prostitute out your toes?)...

thats so dang nasty

Gawd, there really are some sick people out there...

I can barely stand to have my toes messed with when getting a pedicure. I couldn't imagine anyone sucking on them.... yick!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Toe-sucking is a fetish that makes me go . Maybe it's just the next step past lusting after sexy high heels.

Needless to say, underage girls should not be approached by adults for any type of sexual play.

I used to know of a guy who was totally obsessed with feet. He would fantasize about feet it was disturbing lol..Anyway he was dating a friend of mine and she told me she would turn the webcam on for him and he would ask her to point it down to her feet, he would ask her to send pics of her feet, he would tell her WHAT he was going to do with her feet... (she broke up with him & said it was just too weird)

Predator. There's a picture of him at this link. He admitted he even said on his Myspace that he was a Munhall cop. Not the brightest bulb in the socket. One girl in this link describes how Curtin patrolled the school and he was "lurky". Plain freak. I know toe fetishes aren't all that uncommon, but this is a man sworn in to a position of trust. He effectively now makes numerous people afraid to trust police officers. Obviously cops are not exempt from being sexual predators. Growing up we had a cop who instilled fear in us. If you had a group hanging out here he came. He feigned caring and wanting for your well being. He also sexually assaulted one girl for many years. He was so slick he kind of put it that if she went with him in his police car we'd all be let off the hook for having a keg or loitering. I can't see all of the Myspaces under that name as my java is disabled. Maybe we can find his Myspace. More on Officer Toe Sucker. BTW, a quick check shows he has a daughter who is a pre teen. No doubt these were her friends.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24409379/

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    LOL Are you of age, Miss? No way I'd want a grand easy. Would you spit in a cup for $100.00, Linda? That's another bizarre request from these freaks. A chick was telling me that some dude requested that once a week like clock work. Only thing was he was picky about what kind of spit and he was superstitious. Quite odd. Sorry if I grossed anyone out.