GUILTY PA - Sgt. Stephen Liczbinski, 39, killed by Philly bank robbers, 3 May 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Sgt. Steven Liczbinski was murdered in cold blood after responding to a call of a bank being robbed. The bank was inside a supermarket and these 's pulled the heist on a Saturday afternoon at 11:30. One suspect is under arrest. Police shot and killed another suspect, and one is still at large. Officer Liczbinski is a twelve year veteran of the force. He is a husband and father of three children. Officer Liczbinski's murder comes six months after another of our brave officers was gunned down in cold blood, and two years almost to the day of a third officer being murdered.http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hPuUOze2TJ8TrwQBFyxpd3m8QUOwD90ERC180

Officer Liczbinski was to turn 40 years old this Tuesday. How sad is that? LE is still looking for Eric Floyd who escaped from a Reading halfway house. All three of these creeps had long criminal records. To have the audacity to rob a bank inside a supermarket on a Saturday morning just shows how callous and uncaring these animals are. They were running with some heavy firearms and anybody could have gotten killed in that supermarket or on the street.

So sad Filly. I did see on the news this morning they upped the reward. Hopefully somebody will turn the piece of @#$@# in.

So sad Filly. I did see on the news this morning they upped the reward. Hopefully somebody will turn the piece of @#$@# in.
Let's hope somebody wants that money, Winteryns. It's important they catch him before they bury Officer Liczbinski. It's really so sad. Saddest is he and his wife are expecting their first grandchild in June.

I saw that this morning. Thank God! They used Sergeant Liczbinski's cuffs which I thought was great.

Yes, Winteryns they sure did. Locked that girlfriend up too. A friend's spouse is down in SW and was on last night. Supposedly the GF told somebody and you know that money is out there. There ya go. They waited to bring him in until they got down there with the handcuff's. Still it's just so bittersweet. At least they got him before the funeral though.

Comments like "Aint that much love in the world" and "I would have loved him all the way to the bank" were uttered in regards to Tonya Lynne Stephens the "girlfriend" of Eric Floyd who is in heap alot of trouble. Stephens a convicted prostitute and drug addict is charged with obstruction of justice, hindering apprehension, and conspiracy after she was found with the wanted murderer of a Philadelphia Police Officer. Even though there was a $150,000 reward for anyone helping with information to apprehend Floyd his "girl" stood by her man. Now let her stand in prison.http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loc...ling_found_living__like_a_rat_in_a_hole_.html

Levi Swigart of Duncannon, PA is being held on $500,00 bail in Perry County. The 19 year old stole his mother's revolver and sold it for crack. That revolver was found at the scene of the execution of Sergeant. Stephen Liczbinski last Saturday. The revolver hadn't been fired, but sure enough these murderers had it. Way to go Swigart. You're up on two gun charges now and may have contributed in the murder of a police officer.http://www.mcall.com/news/nationworld/state/all-a3_state-d.6395614may07,0,576131.story

I'm so glad the girlfriend got busted too.

I watched part of the funeral today. Oh talk about sad. He was a huge Flyers fan and they played Kate Smith singing God Bless America...I lost it.

From August 2010:

http://articles.philly.com/2010-08-17/news/24973446_1_parole-board-death-penalty-grant-parole

Two convicted killers of a Philadelphia police officer were spared the death penalty today after a jury deliberating the men's fate declared it was deadlocked.

Eric DeShann Floyd, 35, and Levon T. Warner, 41, - two bank robbers whose partner killed Police Sgt. Stephen Liczbinski - will serve life in prison without parole in the May 3, 2008 shooting of the 39-year-old officer...

The jurors appeared to have struggled with the decision whether to impose the death penalty on Floyd and Warner even though neither was the shooter. Using conspiracy law, the jury on July 28 found Floyd and Warner guilty of first-degree murder, determining that both were as culpable as coconspirator Howard Cain, who shot Liczbinski as he pursued their car after a Port Richmond bank robbery. Cain, 33, was killed by police in a confrontation later that day.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back