1550 users online (244 members and 1306 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500

    SC - Pedophile Pyro Chronicles His Crimes, Beaufort County

    Thanks to a newsie chick whose boyfriend had the impounded vehicle of Paul Danao in his lot there's one dangerous psycho off the street. FOR NOW. Not only will Paul Danao rape and torture children, but he can blow the neighborhood up as well. The accidental discovery by the newsie chick showed a printout of a child with an adult in an uncompromising situation. Cops were called and what they disocvered I can't even write it all here. Ramblings in notebooks about this depraved freak and how he's already sexually assaulted two children. Those two kids have been identified. Words about torture, and oh yeah a bomb making kid. Freakazoid worked in a hospital in Virginia where he stole the chemicals. The sickest to me of all if there's such a thing as sicker than all that is the video marked "Produced And Directed By Paul Danao Starring Various Young Kids". For the love of all mankind I hope they make an example of this creep. I mean he knows how evil he is, and describes it yet he didn't ask for any kind of help. He has no remorse. http://www.islandpacket.com/news/loc...ry/485072.html

  2. #2
    SewingDeb's Avatar
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,957
    Good thing she called that in!

    This guy is very dangerous.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500

    Beyond Disturbing

    Well,here's another sick, twisted, creep who has a Myspace and it's disturbing. Like beyond belief. This is a pedophile who was living in a home with a child. According to this and another article his mother also just died. He's not sure of his sexuality either. I guess not ya lousey MOFO. You assault and torture children. What catagory does that fit in? I hope he gets well whatever in jail. I wanna slap the crap outta this mutton chop wearing poser. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=334554777

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lake Charles, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,097
    wow they just keep on getting sicker. Hopefully they caught him before he had many victims although it doesnt make it any better for the two he already ruined.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,234
    Duncan kept track of his sick experiences but he encrypted them. Sounds like the same kind of perverted crap going on here.

    Did you see this?!
    "I love my family, especially my niece nicky, it seems that i give the best piggyback rides, that and i'm not afraid to pick her up by her ankles and throw her upside down to the couch!"

    These myspace accounts really give out a lot of interesting info when they are found after someone has been arrested. I would bet his friends and family just thought some of what he wrote was just "crazy Paul!". I wish his worst fear involving a wood chipper would come true.

    TOTALLY O/T but I've heard about kids that watch Family Guy. So is that little toon on his myspace representative of that show? A dog spanking a woman's butt? Nice.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,332
    Lol jinx Taximom, I just posted that and deleted it when I saw you'd posted the same thing.

    Isn't that reference to his niece just sick considering what he's been accused of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Duncan kept track of his sick experiences but he encrypted them. Sounds like the same kind of perverted crap going on here.

    Did you see this?!
    "I love my family, especially my niece nicky, it seems that i give the best piggyback rides, that and i'm not afraid to pick her up by her ankles and throw her upside down to the couch!"

    These myspace accounts really give out a lot of interesting info when they are found after someone has been arrested. I would bet his friends and family just thought some of what he wrote was just "crazy Paul!". I wish his worst fear involving a wood chipper would come true.

    TOTALLY O/T but I've heard about kids that watch Family Guy. So is that little toon on his myspace representative of that show? A dog spanking a woman's butt? Nice.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,234
    Blaize, there's SO much on that myspace that bothers me. (great minds and all that!)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,332
    We're not the only ones Taximom.

    From Dreamin demon

    "that he molested a family member he was babysitting between October 2006 and April 11, 2008, and that he molested a second child on April 11 - the day before he was arrested."

    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Blaize, there's SO much on that myspace that bothers me. (great minds and all that!)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,332
    Did anyone else notice the comment from Mamas Girl on his myspace page?

    "hey Paul, it's your little sis. i haven't seen you in a while so i thought i would say hi!!! Hopefully you will stop by soon to see your neice and nephew! hahahaha"

    Yuck is it just me being paranoid now that we know what he is or does that ring any alarm bells for anyone else?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by blaize View Post
    Did anyone else notice the comment from Mamas Girl on his myspace page?

    "hey Paul, it's your little sis. i haven't seen you in a while so i thought i would say hi!!! Hopefully you will stop by soon to see your neice and nephew! hahahaha"

    Yuck is it just me being paranoid now that we know what he is or does that ring any alarm bells for anyone else?
    Nope you're not paranoid, Blaize. Mama's Girl has deleted her account. That sister lives in his area and one of the links said he had been recently living with a sister. Alarm bells be ringing loud as he states in his "about me" that he gives his niece piggy back rides and slams her into the couch by her ankles. I try not to directly post certain pages in case that's the children someone hurt. You can see posts by Mama saying she'd be home soon and didn't want him to worry. Also I think whoever Christina is may be a brother from another mother. She obviously was debating with him about God and he was having none of it. Anybody talking about wood chippers is NUTSO. Well, in that context. I knew a guy who had that bizarre fantasy. His obvious disdain of women came through each time he mentioned relations and then ridding her through a wood chipper. I stayed away from that dude from then on in. This guy is just one great big white hot mess and a danger to society.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,234
    "white hot mess" LOL How about "white hot pervy mess"?

    So he apparently passed some type of exam and was about to enter the Army, from what I gathered.

    Also in his questionnaire it asks "Have you been on a date in the last month?" and his answer is "Wellllll". Of course, I don't know when he filled that out, but to me that didn't imply your 'typical' date.

    Let's run all the pervs through a wood chipper!!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,332
    Taximom ASVAB stands for 'Armed Forces Vocational Aptitude Battery'.

    It seems to be a general test everyone takes before they join to see what area or job they might be best suited for in the armed forces.

    You can read about it here LINK

    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    "white hot mess" LOL How about "white hot pervy mess"?

    So he apparently passed some type of exam and was about to enter the Army, from what I gathered.

    Also in his questionnaire it asks "Have you been on a date in the last month?" and his answer is "Wellllll". Of course, I don't know when he filled that out, but to me that didn't imply your 'typical' date.

    Let's run all the pervs through a wood chipper!!!
    Last edited by blaize; 05-04-2008 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Formatting out of whack

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,234
    Thank you, blaize. I was wondering if it was a mental health exam...and wondering how he passed!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by blaize View Post
    Taximom ASVAB stands for 'Armed Forces Vocational Aptitude Battery'.

    It seems to be a general test everyone takes before they join to see what area or job they might be best suited for in the armed forces.

    You can read about it here LINK
    Thanks from me too, Blaize. The area that would have best suited him was bomb making I guess. The fact he worked at a hospital concerns me as well. I wonder if he had access to patients?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,332
    The area that best suits him is prison inmate & sex offender study participant.

    His hospital work concerns me too because like children, people in hospital can be very vulnerable so I wonder could he be classed as a paedophile or a situational sex offender?

    I guess we'll find out as more emerges about this guy's predatory activities.


    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Thank you, blaize. I was wondering if it was a mental health exam...and wondering how he passed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Thanks from me too, Blaize. The area that would have best suited him was bomb making I guess. The fact he worked at a hospital concerns me as well. I wonder if he had access to patients?
    Last edited by blaize; 05-04-2008 at 08:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY NC - Mildred Heath, 62, found murdered in house fire, Beaufort County, 16 Aug 2014
    By OkieGranny in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2017, 01:38 AM
  2. SC SC - Dorothy Olbert, 50, Beaufort County, 4 Feb 1975
    By bessie in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2016, 06:03 PM

Tags for this Thread