Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    Maddening, now I see your "emotion" in your post-
    Yeah, that got me worked up! lol.

Off topic, Ok twighlight zone at my house today. My dogs were barking like crazy and I thought I better bring them in. As I passed by my living room window I see a LE hazmat vehicle, and about 10 detectives standing in a group talking. As I got closer to the window I see there are also four more PD cars. Turns out two doors down someone put a dry ice bomb on a neighbors doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Off topic, Ok twighlight zone at my house today. My dogs were barking like crazy and I thought I better bring them in. As I passed by my living room window I see a LE hazmat vehicle, and about 10 detectives standing in a group talking. As I got closer to the window I see there are also four more PD cars. Turns out two doors down someone put a dry ice bomb on a neighbors doorstep.

The ice bomb probably got 10 times more coverage then all the 40 drownings did combined! Just kidding SuziQ!! That does scare a person.
    Be careful & keep safe!!!!

wtf? Are you ok? I got the jeebies..
    Tell them if they need any help in the investigation you have a whole team

Suzi I hope you are okay and they find the person who did this to your neighbors.

I wanted to add something from the blog you were all talking about last night from your link Suzi.

http://msp.blogs.com/brianlambert/20...ment-113163412

This is the in the comment from Charles Loesh:

SNIP/
    That Tony Norris, one of the three heads of security at The Loan Tree Bar, kicked Chris out, for no reason, but, subsequent, to, having a conversation with the MPD officer, brings in the starting point to Chris' disappearance. He would still be alive today, had those actions not taken place. The girlfriend, the cop, the bouncer, getting kicked out of the bar, the cop takes her home...do the math. That is mearly the first brick on this mansion of a case.

And then, their explanation as to how a certain piece of evidence happened to end up in Chris's possession...I can't go into detail, but if I did, I assure you, you would be outraged!!

/SNIP

At first I thought the piece of evidence he was talking about here was Chris' own hair found in his own hand. Now I am thinking maybe something else besides just the hair was in that clump in his hands..or he was able to secret away some piece of evidence before he was murdered. Thoughts anyone?

Also I was suprised to learn that he kicked out Chris after speaking with the security guards , who were off duty cops. That is very interesting when coupled with the fact that said guard took his girlfriend home and that she was also wearing the guards shirt and hat as a police uniform / costume that night. Something is way off there.

Lol, Cheko1, too true.

Blink we'd get on it for sure!

Also, I was driving home yesterday and for the first time ever I saw fresh gang graffiti every block or so. Smallish town here with a bunch of bored kids for the most part. And vandalism is bad during the warm months. My house was part of a $25K vandalism spree a few years back. Curiously the vandals hit all the cute girls houses. Recently though there has been a trend for gangs to come here from SLC and target our naive citizens.

Ok, enough about me! lol.

LMAO: to clarify, my daughter is the cute girl in my house not me.

DD, a couple of thoughts about your post. I thought that it was Chris' hair as well. But that is public knowledge, so it could be something else.

Someone killed Chris and IMO the security guards should be looked at closer. Chris' GF is a major drama queen and trouble maker. I could see her, just for ****s and giggles, stirring up trouble between the guards and Chris. It's documented that she did the same thing between a bartender and her ex-bf. The guards could have been wanting to teach Chris a lesson and it went too far.

DD, a couple of thoughts about your post. I thought that it was Chris' hair as well. But that is public knowledge, so it could be something else.

Someone killed Chris and IMO the security guards should be looked at closer. Chris' GF is a major drama queen and trouble maker. I could see her, just for ****s and giggles, stirring up trouble between the guards and Chris. It's documented that she did the same thing between a bartender and her ex-bf. The guards could have been wanting to teach Chris a lesson and it went too far.
    Imho, they (whoever "they" are) would not have posed him if it was an accident (ala, going too far).

Quote Originally Posted by shadowraiths View Post
    Imho, they (whoever "they" are) would not have posed him if it was an accident (ala, going too far).
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowraiths View Post
    what was her name again?

what was her name again?
    The GF? IIRC, her name is Ashley.

Yes, I'll go back and see if I can find her last name if the hinky meter's are up

Yes, I'll go back and see if I can find her last name if the hinky meter's are up
    Ashley Rice. And yes, I agree wrt the hinky meter bit.

I completely agree. Additionally, since Chris suspected Ashley of taking $100 out of his wallet the day before (according to a friend of his), and given the statements of her coworkers, I am guessing she is a "party" girl who likes her cocaine.

I also wanted to add that I worked at a bar for a couple of years, and the male workers are often very territorial over their female coworkers and vice versa. There is often such a charged atmosphere full of flirting, booze, etc. For them to kick Chris out or not let him back in, when Ashley was still inside and the bouncers knew their connection, is very troubling to me. And leads me to believe that Ashley is a manipulator who flirted with men to get what she wanted and for some reason, she didn't want Chris back in the bar.

Just too cozy of an arrangement between the bar being where she worked ( but was off that night), she decided to wear an off duty cops uniform for a costume..while he and his friend turn out to be the security for that said building the bar is in..and to top it off a wait staff person is keeping track of the number of drinks that Chris had that evening. Sounds to me like they only wanted him to consume a certain number of drinks and then the drug goes into one of the drinks and then he is cut off and pitched out. Then the security cop takes Ashley home. But when her friend comes home ..she gets gets scared due to sounds she heard and she leaves the house.

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast