784 users online (86 members and 698 guests)  

Websleuths News

I read the instructions and have done an avatar. BUT i can't explain to anyone else how to do it. can anyone better at explaining than i . . . explain, please?

Flo, there's this thread in the Forum Finesse forum that might help w/avatars:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63955

Although I'm wondering if we have to re-size it now because I think I just read that the pic will automatically adjust to the right size set here by Admin.

Anyway, hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Flo, there's this thread in the Forum Finesse forum that might help w/avatars:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63955

Although I'm wondering if we have to re-size it now because I think I just read that the pic will automatically adjust to the right size set here by Admin.

Anyway, hope that helps.
    So do i! thanks very much. oxox

Here ya go: an avatar piccy of my kitty giving me a "sure, whatever, FINE!" attitude look. She's a very tolerable cat that lets me put things on her to take her pics (she was raised in front of the camera), and sometimes she will give me the oddest looks, like in this avatar. She's a riot...

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Here ya go: an avatar piccy of my kitty giving me a "sure, whatever, FINE!" attitude look. She's a very tolerable cat that lets me put things on her to take her pics (she was raised in front of the camera), and sometimes she will give me the oddest looks, like in this avatar. She's a riot...
    Oh my goodness. I can see her attitude. She's a natural for the cameras. Gotta love that cat. Wonder if she's met Poco's King Voo Poo yet? Our King and Queen, eh?

I love it! I have often said that my kitty is such a princess that she deserves a tiara!

Oh! LOL!!! The princess kitty is soooo cute! I love her!