GUILTY UK - Paul, 6, & Jay Ross, 2, murdered, Lennoxtown, Scotland, 3 May 2008

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
These are the two young brothers found dead in a blazing car at a beauty spot.

Paul Ross, six, and two-year-old Jay are understood to have been stabbed to death and placed in the boot before their father set the vehicle alight.
Yesterday their heartbroken mother said she would never recover from losing her sons.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...tml?in_article_id=563838&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

Another father estranged from wife kills the children then tried to kill himself. he showed her. :furious::furious::furious:

How terrible, the photo's of the children brought tears to my eyes. My thoughts and prayers go out to their mother. I will never understand how a parent could do something this horrible. Have you ever noticed how many of these parents try to kill themselves, but never quite do it?? :furious:

What is wrong with people???? Couldn't he just kill himself????

This makes me so angry. :furious: If you want to kill yourself - fine, do it. But please leave the children out of your sick plan. :furious: :furious:

God Bless these two precious boys. Their mother is in my prayers. That poor woman.

She really will never get over this. what very beautiful boys they were.

And worse: Local residents said his estranged partner had also lost her mother months ago.

A woman, who did not want to be named, said: "It's just such a shame that this has happened. It's a tragedy. Words can't describe it.

"I used to see the mother passing by with the two wee boys, one of them in the pram. I think she must be in a terrible place.

"To bury your mum not long ago and then bury your two babies is just awful."

she has no mother to comfort her.

Just the thought that these boys knew who was killing them, the pain and horror of being stabbed by their own father whom they loved and that they knew they were going to die by the hand of their father, just kills me inside.

People look at the crime, the murder, but they seldom give thought to the agony and emotional pain and physical pain before their lives ended.

Rest in peace.........

God help the mom.
We had a financial set back yesterday and I was praying all night but hearing stories like this makes me feel terrible for being so selfish about earthly things.

This poor mother.

God help the mom.
We had a financial set back yesterday and I was praying all night but hearing stories like this makes me feel terrible for being so selfish about earthly things.

This poor mother.

Ain't that the truth!!! So much tragedy in this world. I just posted a bittersweet story about two little girls that made me see life a little differently today. My deepest sympathy for this poor mother in the loss of her most prized possessions.

And worse: Local residents said his estranged partner had also lost her mother months ago.

A woman, who did not want to be named, said: "It's just such a shame that this has happened. It's a tragedy. Words can't describe it.

"I used to see the mother passing by with the two wee boys, one of them in the pram. I think she must be in a terrible place.

"To bury your mum not long ago and then bury your two babies is just awful."

she has no mother to comfort her.

Oh no. My heart aches for this woman. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member