Pedo Alert

I'm trying to post his pic.

I think it worked!

Salem

ETA: It just posted the link again, sorry.

Well, HE shouldn't be hard to I.D. Geez, I'm glad they are still stupid enough to keep taking pics of themselves. I'm also thankful Interpol is continuing to ask for help in these cases, although why wait two years?!

Why don't they have some kind of face recognition program going on this? Surely this perv has a passport or DL. ARGH.

From your link:
"Kvigne said the photos show "severe abuse" by the man, but she declined to go into detail."

:( :(

I know, it is very sad about the "severe abuse." I think that is why Interpol decided to go public. It seems they only do this with the worst cases when they hit a brick wall in their own investigation.

I hope this guy is caught quickly now that his pic is out there!

Salem

You can barely see a little tan arm in the corner of one photo, that just breaks my heart because you know this evil creature is harming that little boy.

Ugh, more pics here.
http://www.interpol.int/
The man, whose name, nationality and location are unknown is featured in approximately 100 images in a series of around 800, which are believed to have been taken in Southeast Asia and depict the sexual abuse of at least three boys aged between six and 10 years old. The first pictures of the man were originally discovered by police in Norway in March 2006.

and
http://www.interpol.int/Public/THB/ident200805/Default.asp (scroll to bottom for pics)
The photos shown here were retrieved from the computer of a convicted paedophile, and are from a series involving at least three boys aged approximately six to 10 years old. They are believed to have been taken in Southeast Asia in 2000 and 2001.
The investigation
These images were sent to the INTERPOL General Secretariat in March 2006 by Norwegian police, who discovered a number of abusive images featuring an unknown man while examining the home computer of a man they arrested in connection with the sexual abuse of children in Southeast Asia.
INTERPOL’s child exploitation unit circulated the images to its global network of experts and potential matches received from around the world were then entered into INTERPOL’s Child Abuse Image Database (ICAID).
A digital comparison of the pictures received and those already stored in ICAID has so far identified 800 images in this series all featuring the same victims and locations.

Isn't it dreadful how ordinary & familiar this predator looks? I bet he has a family, a good career and probably good standing in his community.

Yeah, he looks almost like the guy that lives on the corner here.

I'm willing to bet that his career involves children somehow.

i heard on CNN:

- authorities believe this man is located in Asia

- he's suspecting of sexually abusing at least 3 boys

i heard on CNN:

- authorities believe this man is located in Asia

- he's suspecting of sexually abusing at least 3 boys

I hope he can be found. The sexual abuse of children in Asia is a huge problem. When my husband was in Cambodia, there were actually huge ads on the backs of newspapers that said "It is illegal to have sex with children in Cambodia." That left me a bit speechless.

NorwayPerv1.jpg
Norwayperv2.jpg

Norwayperv5.jpg
Norwayperv3.jpg

And last but not least...Mr. Happy: :mad:
Norwayperv4.jpg

For some the reason the first picture of him makes me think hes a doctor. I have search though the local doctors pic on the internet. Why I think it I don't know.

Exactly taximom, probably another one of those guys who's teaching english as a foreign language or who has sneaked his way into a trusted position with a children's charity.

Yeah, he looks almost like the guy that lives on the corner here.

I'm willing to bet that his career involves children somehow.

I hope he can be found. The sexual abuse of children in Asia is a huge problem. When my husband was in Cambodia, there were actually huge ads on the backs of newspapers that said "It is illegal to have sex with children in Cambodia." That left me a bit speechless.

In English, I'm sure.

ETA: Probably other European languages as well. Sex tourism is a double-edged swors for these countries.

sweetheart, I was thinking the same thing!! I think you have to have money to travel to Asia, or you work there. I would think if he was a techie guy he would have altered his face like that other Interpol pervy did.

This sickens me, physically and emotionally. How dare that freak be smiling. As if these children don't suffer enough due to poverty they have to endure this ugly, disgusting, old, white man abusing them? They'll most likely never be able to receive any kind of counseling, and worse yet were probably assaulted by other creeps just like this twisted . When I read Salem's "If you know him turn his *advertiser censored** in" I thought hopefully someone does and takes his azzzz out in a violent and painful way. I know that's wrong. I know they need this guy to find more of the perverts praying on these poor countries. Still I want to reach in the screen and rip the rest of his disgusting hair out.

What a sick, disturbed man. His actions AND picture make me want to :sick:
Hope he is caught soon and NEVER has the chance to hurt a child again!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back