Identified! AL - Huntsville, Skeletal, WhtMale UP2747, 45-60, near Hwy 20 @ I-565, May'08 - Ralph Eric Hucher

Rocky

Former Member
Reaction score
Breaking news alert on CNN

still trying to find a link...

Did you hear anymore about this? This is right outside of Redstone Arsenal. I been there many times...

anybody think it might be someone we have been looking for on here?

what about tara grinstead?

if you look on mapquest and you see the directions to the cities, there is a patch where you cross the interstate 565, would that be close to where the body was found i wonder?

i looked on mapquest and google earth. it's not far from where the body was found.

this is just my opinion and hunch.

i hope they find who the poor body belongs to.

Did you hear anymore about this? This is right outside of Ft.Rucker. I been there many times...
Wrong direction Sadie. Ft Rucker is south Al Huntsville is North AL. It is a several hour drive. Huntsville is close to Tenn. It is where the space center is.

I read this right before bed and there was no more news. Then I couldn't sleep and got up . I don't know why but I was thinking Tara too. This is along way away but I just got a weird feeling it could be Tara. I have a weird hunch Her body is not in Georgia. Also I remember reading on her some where about a Jane doe in Huntsville. I do not remember details. I will try to find the link. I guess there could possibly be a link. Huntsville is not a big place and not alot of murders.

Oops I meant to say Redstone Arsenal.. Thanks for pointing that out to me though before I confused everybody. :)

Wrong direction Sadie. Ft Rucker is south Al Huntsville is North AL. It is a several hour drive. Huntsville is close to Tenn. It is where the space center is.

I read this right before bed and there was no more news. Then I couldn't sleep and got up . I don't know why but I was thinking Tara too. This is along way away but I just got a weird feeling it could be Tara. I have a weird hunch Her body is not in Georgia. Also I remember reading on her some where about a Jane doe in Huntsville. I do not remember details. I will try to find the link. I guess there could possibly be a link. Huntsville is not a big place and not alot of murders.

I also thought of Tara Grinstead. I don't know why exactly but I saw this on Nancy Grace last night and Tara is who I thought about. I wish Tara would be found, God Bless whoever this is.

http://ftedit.ny.publicus.com/article/20080507/APN/805070792&cachetime=5

Huntsville police are investigating after human remains were found in a wooded area near Interstate 565.

Police Captain Lewis Morris says city contractors were surveying a newly annexed portion of Limestone County when they found the remains Tuesday about a mile from the Limestone-Madison county line.

I live in Madison County (just outside city of Huntsville) They said it could take a lot time to id the remains. It sounds like the bones have been there a long time. I hope they are able to find out who the deceased is so the family can have closure. If I hear anything I will let you know.

Steve Lankester Cox, Clyde Daniel Stewart? Monica Bowie? Tara Grinstead? Leslie Adams? There are TOO many!!!! Those are just off the top of my head!

Hoping and praying for an identity soon.
angel-smiley-001.gif

Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't Tara Grinstead dating or involved with a guy in the Army? Redstone is an Army base right near Huntsville... just a little fyi.

I also thought of Tara Grinstead. I don't know why exactly but I saw this on Nancy Grace last night and Tara is who I thought about. I wish Tara would be found, God Bless whoever this is.

http://ftedit.ny.publicus.com/article/20080507/APN/805070792&cachetime=5

Huntsville police are investigating after human remains were found in a wooded area near Interstate 565.

Police Captain Lewis Morris says city contractors were surveying a newly annexed portion of Limestone County when they found the remains Tuesday about a mile from the Limestone-Madison county line.

I saw Nancy Grace's coverage of this yesterday and was hoping there would be an update. I searched Google news and nothing as of this time.

I live on the TN/AL border...in fact it's closer for me to go to the mall in Huntsville than it is to Nashville. I'll watch the local news tonight and see if they show anything new. I hadn't heard about it until NG last night.

Huntsville LE is not too happy about all the attention. It will motivate them to try to ID the body quickly.

Salem

In today's paper, it said it would take weeks to make an id. At this time they do not know if it was male or female.

Redstone Arsenal is in Huntsville.

There has not been a lot of information yet. Just small articles.

If anything comes up, I will post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back