Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 497
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,215

    WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #9

    Please continue here and also keep in mind anyone violating our TOS will be given a timeout.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,752
    I'm still following this case keenly.

    now it's clearer what the 'paper trail' might have been, i can understand Christine's public reaction and why she wrote 'divorced' as part of her bio.

    doesn't mean i think badly of Nic. i want him found. i want him to be alive.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,543
    I agree..I agree..I agree..




    Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    I'm still following this case keenly.

    now it's clearer what the 'paper trail' might have been, i can understand Christine's public reaction and why she wrote 'divorced' as part of her bio.

    doesn't mean i think badly of Nic. i want him found. i want him to be alive.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    A cornfield in central IL
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    I'm still following this case keenly.

    now it's clearer what the 'paper trail' might have been, i can understand Christine's public reaction and why she wrote 'divorced' as part of her bio.

    doesn't mean i think badly of Nic. i want him found. i want him to be alive.

    ITA! He is still the same man that has been described as a family man, great husband/father, all around great guy.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    645
    FYI: Snowfield at Cheri's has purchased a paid subscription to AFF in order to research potential profiles for Nicholas further.

    She did look at the hornysteven07 profile and there was not a photo available.

    RKnowley and LionRun - I did post the additional names you came up with so she can research those as well. I also included the link and post # from here.

    Hopefully we can have some answers soon!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cajun Country, Louisiana
    Posts
    7,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    I'm still following this case keenly.

    now it's clearer what the 'paper trail' might have been, i can understand Christine's public reaction and why she wrote 'divorced' as part of her bio.

    doesn't mean i think badly of Nic. i want him found. i want him to be alive.
    I can understand the depth of her devastation, too. Can you imagine that the person you trusted most in the world would do this to you? It must have felt like an earthquake, like the person she'd known and loved had died or never even existed.

    I feel so much compassion for her.

    And I want him found, too. I hope he is found alive, but I'm really worried about the AFF thing, and the pic of Jeremy M who looks so much like the murdered Jeremy S........


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,547
    Are they willing to share what information was gleaned in looking at hornysteven07's profile? Did he have friends? What groups did he belong to, etc.?

    ---


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Behavin View Post
    FYI: Snowfield at Cheri's has purchased a paid subscription to AFF in order to research potential profiles for Nicholas further.

    She did look at the hornysteven07 profile and there was not a photo available.

    RKnowley and LionRun - I did post the additional names you came up with so she can research those as well. I also included the link and post # from here.

    Hopefully we can have some answers soon!
    *******************************************
    Princess Blue
    Located September 10, 1990 in Manvel, Texas

    Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below
    Princess Blue Forum to find out.

    ***************************************
    Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
    Missing from Dallas, Texas since April 8, 1989

    Where is Kimberly Shawn Cheatham?

    ******************************************


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    Are they willing to share what information was gleaned in looking at hornysteven07's profile? Did he have friends? What groups did he belong to, etc.?

    ---
    The forum is public again so you can read what she found. It didn't really sound like too much though... some fantasy about Giada...LOL

    http://www.**************.com/phpbb3...st=0&sk=t&sd=a POST 2 PAGE 2
    Last edited by Miss Behavin; 05-08-2008 at 02:50 PM. Reason: add post information


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,103
    By any chance does Nick's interest in sex outside of his marriage begin when Christine became a Mother?

    I've heard that some guys see their wives differently once they become Mothers (not so
    much as a sex object any more). Just a thought.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,547
    Thanks..the basic profile on hornysteven07 seems to fit for Nicholas, 6'0" brown hair/brown eyes, and "'i'm athletic and fit, run 3 times a week and hike" and it looks like hornysteven07 had friends listed on page.

    ETA: hornysteven07's profile also says: "I've had several sex dreams about, Giada De Laurentiis, from the food network. she's one hot Italian. mmm mmm"


    I had given hornysteven07's information to Harlett after LionRun posted it a few days ago and she was going to look into it further. She (Harlett) also has a bunch of other possibilities she found that she is going to look up.

    ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Behavin View Post
    The forum is public again so you can read what she found. It didn't really sound like too much though... some fantasy about Giada...LOL

    http://www.**************.com/phpbb3...st=0&sk=t&sd=a
    *******************************************
    Princess Blue
    Located September 10, 1990 in Manvel, Texas

    Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below
    Princess Blue Forum to find out.

    ***************************************
    Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
    Missing from Dallas, Texas since April 8, 1989

    Where is Kimberly Shawn Cheatham?

    ******************************************


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    Thanks..the basic profile on hornysteven07 seems to fit for Nicholas, 6'0" brown hair/brown eyes, and "'i'm athletic and fit, run 3 times a week and hike" and it looks like hornysteven07 had friends listed on page.

    I had given hornysteven07's information to Harlett after LionRun posted it a few days ago and she was going to look into it further. She (Harlett) also has a bunch of other possibilities she found that she is going to look up.

    ---
    That's great, RK. The more people researching profiles the better, IMO. There are so many members in WA alone; I think it would be extremely time consuming for just one person.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,547
    I suppose that's always possible MysteryAddict. So far from what we found his, "activities" begin I believe in 2004 (not sure on this). When was Zea born? It was some time around there I believe??

    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAddict View Post
    By any chance does Nick's interest in sex outside of his marriage begin when Christine became a Mother?

    I've heard that some guys see their wives differently once they become Mothers (not so
    much as a sex object any more). Just a thought.
    *******************************************
    Princess Blue
    Located September 10, 1990 in Manvel, Texas

    Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below
    Princess Blue Forum to find out.

    ***************************************
    Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
    Missing from Dallas, Texas since April 8, 1989

    Where is Kimberly Shawn Cheatham?

    ******************************************


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    645
    [quote=MysteryAddict;2200030]By any chance does Nick's interest in sex outside of his marriage begin when Christine became a Mother?

    I've heard that some guys see their wives differently once they become Mothers (not so
    much as a sex object any more). Just a thought.[/quote

    That's a good question, Mystery. I have heard of that happening in marriages. Sometimes men feel awkward asking the mother of their children for "excitement" in the bedroom for fear of looking like a freak.

    It's hard to say what Nicholas was looking for at AFF and why.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    Thanks..the basic profile on hornysteven07 seems to fit for Nicholas, 6'0" brown hair/brown eyes, and "'i'm athletic and fit, run 3 times a week and hike" and it looks like hornysteven07 had friends listed on page.

    ETA: hornysteven07's profile also says: "I've had several sex dreams about, Giada De Laurentiis, from the food network. she's one hot Italian. mmm mmm"


    I had given hornysteven07's information to Harlett after LionRun posted it a few days ago and she was going to look into it further. She (Harlett) also has a bunch of other possibilities she found that she is going to look up.

    ---
    I actually found some stuff out regarding that account.

    He left two comments on blogs.

    One is to a Mirage97321 from Salem, OR. She left a blog about being sick and he just left a smilie for her 12/9/07 at 8:49pm. She didn't respond back.

    The other is sassybelle21.. who lives in Malaysia. She left a blog about speaking to people over the phone or internet and them not sounding like you expect them too. He left a post on 10/10/07 at 6:32am that says...

    "I've talked to one who sounded like a 10 year old girl (on the phone, not in real life) even tho she was 30. Some people get nervous and their voice goes up an octave to two. lol

    I do like you phone voice. "

    She responded back on 11/2/07..

    "Thanks hotness *wink smilie*"


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    A cornfield in central IL
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    I suppose that's always possible MysteryAddict. So far from what we found his, "activities" begin I believe in 2004 (not sure on this). When was Zea born? It was some time around there I believe??

    Hmmm, I thought the stevenspazz was started in 2006. Has another acct been found that was opened before this one? TIA


Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #15
    By christine2448 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 378
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 03:47 PM
  2. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #12
    By CW in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 401
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 09:13 PM
  3. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #10
    By CW in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 507
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 02:40 PM
  4. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #5
    By DeltaDawn in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 501
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 08:51 AM
  5. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #3
    By christine2448 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 461
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 10:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •