Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #9

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Behavin View Post
    So, if I am understanding all of this correctly, it has now been 100% confirmed that Nicholas is hornysteven07?

And, the information obtained from that AFF profile as well as email correspondence some here have had with other AFF members will now be forwarded to LE so they can investigate Nicholas' disappearance further?
    All of the info has been forwarded to LE... I just sent the email out.

If Nick's disappearance has anything to do with this "secret life" of his, I think it's more likely to be connected to the Wet Spot than to his connections with the AFF Thursday night group.

The club is a three minute drive from work. If they have an ATM that would make a lot of sense why he would use his secret pay pal account card and also why LE would not show the picture or video of the place he withdrew the money!

Whatever happened after that nobody knows but we know his car ended up at the condos in Federal Way. Maybe he went home with somebody, went to sleep and the next thing he knew LE was after him?

So, if I am understanding all of this correctly, it has now been 100% confirmed that Nicholas is hornysteven07?

And, the information obtained from that AFF profile as well as email correspondence some here have had with other AFF members will now be forwarded to LE so they can investigate Nicholas' disappearance further?
    I'm not 100% convinced that hs is Nicholas, yet. Then again I am a facts monger. I am leaning a bit more towards it being more likely than not, though.

Harlett - I wanted to say welcome to WS, I'm glad you joined here as this is the only board that I belong to and I joined just for this case. Thank you for all you have done.

Here are a few things that I'd like to ask you to see if you are able to answer:

1) Is it possible that NF may have 'confessed' his sins to Mars Hill, and they may have been pressuring him to talk to CF about it? Could that be why they left the church 2 days prior to his disappearance? If not, is there anything more you can elaborate on regarding their departure from MH? If so, then I suppose MH can't really relay this info to LE since it's not crime related?

2) Wouldn't LE be privy to all NF's online activities? I'm surprised anyone here would be presenting this info to them for the first time. I've read about COFFEE technology my Microsoft that is a thumb drive which can be plugged into any computer he may have had access to, and gives LE access to history and passwords etc. Maybe KC doesn't use this?

That's about it for now, I am sure I will think of more questions after I post this.

Quote Originally Posted by HarlettOhara View Post
    LE was waiting for a list to be put together of what has been found. I put one together last night of everything found so far and sent it to Christine.
    That's pretty tough info for anyone to get.

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun View Post
    I'm not 100% convinced that hs is Nicholas, yet. Then again I am a facts monger. I am leaning a bit more towards it being more likely than not, though.
    Thanks, LionRun. With two people confirming photos of Nicholas, I tend to believe they are one in the same. I applaud your investigative efforts in coming across the HS07 profile. I'm glad you're a facts monger - it keeps the rest of us from jumping to conclusions ... LOL

Did you check your junk mail? I sent you an email on 5/7 and then I saw your post last night.. so I forwarded the previous one I sent to you again last night. I did add that information to the list for LE.
    Thanks, and yes, I've checked my spam filters and haven't seen any replies from you. Strange!

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleGuy View Post
    Harlett - I wanted to say welcome to WS, I'm glad you joined here as this is the only board that I belong to and I joined just for this case. Thank you for all you have done.

Here are a few things that I'd like to ask you to see if you are able to answer:

1) Is it possible that NF may have 'confessed' his sins to Mars Hill, and they may have been pressuring him to talk to CF about it? Could that be why they left the church 2 days prior to his disappearance? If not, is there anything more you can elaborate on regarding their departure from MH? If so, then I suppose MH can't really relay this info to LE since it's not crime related?

2) Wouldn't LE be privy to all NF's online activities? I'm surprised anyone here would be presenting this info to them for the first time. I've read about COFFEE technology my Microsoft that is a thumb drive which can be plugged into any computer he may have had access to, and gives LE access to history and passwords etc. Maybe KC doesn't use this?

That's about it for now, I am sure I will think of more questions after I post this.

Thank you SeattleGuy

I don't know anything about Mars Hill other than they resigned. Christine and I have never talked about why.

This is just my opinion, but I think LE is probably limited as to how much time they spend on a MP case when there are no signs of foul play. I don't really see them searching the adult sites like what has been done here. I think they are at a point where they will follow up on leads they do get on the case.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAddict View Post
    If Nick's disappearance has anything to do with this "secret life" of his, I think it's more likely to be connected to the Wet Spot than to his connections with the AFF Thursday night group.

The club is a three minute drive from work. If they have an ATM that would make a lot of sense why he would use his secret pay pal account card and also why LE would not show the picture or video of the place he withdrew the money!

Whatever happened after that nobody knows but we know his car ended up at the condos in Federal Way. Maybe he went home with somebody, went to sleep and the next thing he knew LE was after him?
    And I was one of those people who laughed at Silver Dove and shook my head every time she suggested Nicholas may have been going to that place. I guess nothing would surprise me at this point!

And I was one of those people who laughed at Silver Dove and shook my head every time she suggested Nicholas may have been going to that place. I guess nothing would surprise me at this point!
    Being that she lives there Silver Dove was one of the people that helped get me information on the Wet Spot by talking to some people that go there. They would not confirm if Nicholas was/is a member there. It's against their policy.

Thank you SeattleGuy

I don't know anything about Mars Hill other than they resigned. Christine and I have never talked about why.

This is just my opinion, but I think LE is probably limited as to how much time they spend on a MP case when there are no signs of foul play. I don't really see them searching the adult sites like what has been done here. I think they are at a point where they will follow up on leads they do get on the case.
    I have the same opnion, and I understand why they need to do that. If LE put in more time than they already do to investigate MP cases where there is no evidence of foul play we would need more investigators all over the nation. They don't have the funds, time or manpower to do that. I believe they would if they could in some cases, including Nicholas's.

This is why it is a good idea to research as we are, stay organized and save up and send questions/possible leads to LE at intervals. This is how we may be able to truly help.

She also replied on AFF to me the same thing that she told RW. That it was him and he did go by Steven.

Miss Behavin.. I saw a license plate today and thought of you. It was MZ BHVN. LOL You don't live here in WA right?

I drove down the condos again today and walked around the park. The first time I went.. the place creeped me out and today same thing. This time I actually got out and walked around. Took some pictures. It is not exactly a lake... more like a swamp.. very dense woods all around with a dirt/gravel trail that goes around it.

Being that she lives there Silver Dove was one of the people that helped get me information on the Wet Spot by talking to some people that go there. They would not confirm if Nicholas was/is a member there. It's against their policy.
    I'm quoting myself.. I just went and found the email I was looking for..

When SilverDove asked the question about Nicholas being a member of the WetSpot this is the answer she got from the person she was asking.

No, you don't understand, it's not cool to "out" someone as a long-time member of the Wet Spot. I could give a **** if anyone else knows about me but I care about others being "outed" without their consent.

My question is was she saying Nicholas was a long-time member there and she didn't want to out him.. or was that just a general answer applying to anyone..

Yeah, I forgot she does live around there. I understand why people would want their privacy; I suppose they pay top dollar for the discretion of the staff as well.

At the time, the idea just seemed so far-fetched to me, but that was before stevenspazz and HS07 was known.

Harlett.. I think I may have freaked out Christine's neighbor. I actually went by there place.. on my way down to FW. I slowed down and turned around cause I missed it and the neighbor was outside taking down my license plate. Not sure if I should expect a knock on the door soon or what. Don't blame them given the circumstances, I guess but man she was out there QUICK.

I have added all that to the list also, along with the Wet Spot's director's name, phone and email addy.. maybe they can get more information. For all they knew I could have been someone's spouse making up a story just trying to get info.
    Good point, Harlett. Thank you for sending in this round of info/possible leads in.

Quote Originally Posted by SadlyMistaken View Post
    Miss Behavin.. I saw a license plate today and thought of you. It was MZ BHVN. LOL You don't live here in WA right?

I drove down the condos again today and walked around the park. The first time I went.. the place creeped me out and today same thing. This time I actually got out and walked around. Took some pictures. It is not exactly a lake... more like a swamp.. very dense woods all around with a dirt/gravel trail that goes around it.
    Oh... how cute, SM...LOL! No, I live in Ohio, but I may get a special plate next time around!

I didn't realize you lived in the area. You went to the Condos in Federal Way? I still wonder about the person/people that moved out of there shortly after NF's disappearance...

I'm quoting myself.. I just went and found the email I was looking for..

When SilverDove asked the question about Nicholas being a member of the WetSpot this is the answer she got from the person she was asking.

No, you don't understand, it's not cool to "out" someone as a long-time member of the Wet Spot. I could give a **** if anyone else knows about me but I care about others being "outed" without their consent.

My question is was she saying Nicholas was a long-time member there and she didn't want to out him.. or was that just a general answer applying to anyone..
    Thanks, Harlett. I'm glad you had some locals helping you out. That response to me sounds like it was geared toward a specific person, but then it's hard to say since it's a general rule not to "out" anyone. I certainly hope LE has better luck getting someone to talk.

Do you know, was there activity on NF's secret paypal account for the Wet Spot? Is that where the initial interest stems from? Or, was it something else?

Oh... how cute, SM...LOL! No, I live in Ohio, but I may get a special plate next time around!

I didn't realize you lived in the area. You went to the Condos in Federal Way? I still wonder about the person/people that moved out of there shortly after NF's disappearance...
    Yeah.. I went down there. Not sure why. Still think that someone there knows something but I didn't really see anything today. Was hoping that I would pull in and there he would be.. but no. Just seems like such a strange place and this time when I was there.. even more so then last. There was a reason why the car was there. There are LOTS of apts around that area and surrounding area and for it to be there... just seems significant to me. If someone was trying to dump it then it would have been in one of the complexes off of the main road. This one is off the main road a mile and then in the middle of a bunch of other complexes. Just seems strange to me.

Yeah.. I went down there. Not sure why. Still think that someone there knows something but I didn't really see anything today. Was hoping that I would pull in and there he would be.. but no. Just seems like such a strange place and this time when I was there.. even more so then last. There was a reason why the car was there. There are LOTS of apts around that area and surrounding area and for it to be there... just seems significant to me. If someone was trying to dump it then it would have been in one of the complexes off of the main road. This one is off the main road a mile and then in the middle of a bunch of other complexes. Just seems strange to me.
    Yes, I agree. It seems very strange. IIRC, there were reports that NF's car had been parked there in different spots before someone recognized it and called LE. Unfortunately, nobody remembered seeing NF.

Thanks, Harlett. I'm glad you had some locals helping you out. That response to me sounds like it was geared toward a specific person, but then it's hard to say since it's a general rule not to "out" anyone. I certainly hope LE has better luck getting someone to talk.

Do you know, was there activity on NF's secret paypal account for the Wet Spot? Is that where the initial interest stems from? Or, was it something else?
    As far as I know, no there wasn't anything for the wetspot. The initial interest came when it was discovered about his other life and the Wet Spot being so close to where he worked it was the first place to be checked out. I have always wondered when he said to a co-worker "I'm going up there" if he meant the Wet Spot.. it would have been in the direction he was going.

That complex is about 60% Asian residents also.. SilverDove went there and another person that works with us that lives in Seattle went there. Both came away with the same feeling as you did. When questions were asked I know Frannie got the feeling that some knew something and wouldn't talk. They would either say "I don't know anything" or "I don't want to get involved"..

SadlyMistaken--you walked around Panther Lake? How deep is it? I'd love to hear as much as you can tell about the area! Did it feel creepy in a certain way? I.e. drugs, gangs, prostitution, people watching you...? Thanks!

sadlymistaken

Would Panther lake be the kind of place you think a body could have been put and never found??

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
    SadlyMistaken--you walked around Panther Lake? How deep is it? I'd love to hear as much as you can tell about the area! Did it feel creepy in a certain way? I.e. drugs, gangs, prostitution, people watching you...? Thanks!
    It is VERY creepy.. to me anyway. I was freaking out the entire time. It is just a dirt pathway around the lake. It is really heavily wooded on both sides of the path. Heavy bushes everywhere.. going right down to the lake which you can barely see through all the brush and trees. There was one spot where it is cleared for some kind of pump thing where you could get close to the lake. But.. it is exactly what I would call a lake but more like a hug swamp. With trees and bushes growing out of it.

The area seems icky to me. Maybe it just seems that way cause I live in a snooty area, I don't know. Lots of apartments in the surrounding areas. Lots of what my son considered to be thugs around. Not so much around the lake tho. I only saw 2 couples that had let their dog out by the beginning of the path. And.. one guy that was standing off the path with a dog that really freaked me out cause he looked similar to Nicholas. But.. I don't think it was. An awkward moment for us and him tho as we came around the corner and he was standing down this hill off the path.

Lots of asian, latino, blacks around the area by the apts and surrounding businesses.

I got pictures around the park to show just how thick it is. I just have to figure out where to put them online. I have never done that before.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast