1159 users online (248 members and 911 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MD - Two 13 year olds attempt to rape Asst. Principal

This school has been rated one of the most dangerous in the country AND the teens returned to the school on Monday AFTER the attempt, assuming that it was just business as usual...WTH?

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/16191772/detail.html

Man in my day, it was respect your teachers or your parents would open up a can...there was no such thing as "personality conflicts" or my teacher doesn't like me. You dealt with it and it was assumed you were the problem...while there are extremes to this view point of course, I found it effective later in life because I learned how to deal with all kinds of people and still get things accomplished....

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Man in my day, it was respect your teachers or your parents would open up a can...there was no such thing as "personality conflicts" or my teacher doesn't like me. You dealt with it and it was assumed you were the problem...while there are extremes to this view point of course, I found it effective later in life because I learned how to deal with all kinds of people and still get things accomplished....
    I know there is the same problem in Britain and Germany. any type of authority outrightly disrespected by students and parents.

it's the fall of western civilisation, IMO.

But Jimmy Gittings, head of the union that represents school administrators, said the blame must start at home.

"Once our parents start teaching our children how to respect the community and respect the schools, this whole violence situation will do a complete turnabout," he said.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/16191772/detail.html

In my day, my mom listened to me and the teacher and if the teacher was right - I was in trouble. If the teacher wasn't right, I wasn't. I was a good kid and mom knew me well, so she knew the difference. Just like your parent's way of handling it taught you a valuable lesson in dealing with all types of authority, my mom's way taught me to look at the big picture (both great lessons, just two different ones from the same type situation.) I'm wondering if these kids nowdays get ANY lessons from conflicts at school with teachers... other than authority is not important.

What is up with a parent saying my kid "probably" won't go to this school? I gave my daughter her choice of schools since Elementary School (we hold school fairs to advertise) and there were two schools I did not allow her to have in the choice. Dangerous places aren't where I wish to send my daughter.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

To think that these are the future "adults" of the world is a scary thought.

Too many people take the easy way out and expect children to raise themselves.

There two boys are violent at age 13 and attempt to "rape" a women who is in authority. What about other people in authority who "attempt" to consequence the boys for a criminal act. Like a police officer.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw View Post

There two boys are violent at age 13 and attempt to "rape" a women who is in authority. What about other people in authority who "attempt" to consequence the boys for a criminal act. Like a police officer.

Yes. my thought for the future exactly.

That would be the best case scenereo. The police officer is trained and equipped to taze them into submission. It's their girlfriends that are going to suffer.

My ALL TIME favorite bumper sticker was put out by our Department of Juvinile Justice and said:
    "Spend time with your kids... so we don't have to."
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

What they need to do is send those boys to juvie until they're 21. I hope that is the "example" they're thinking of. If they get a slap on the wrist; heck they were already back in school on Monday??!! Then that will just tell them and the rest of their peers that they can get away with this type of behavior. 13 years old and trying to rape an assistant principal!!

Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
    What they need to do is send those boys to juvie until they're 21. I hope that is the "example" they're thinking of. If they get a slap on the wrist; heck they were already back in school on Monday??!! Then that will just tell them and the rest of their peers that they can get away with this type of behavior. 13 years old and trying to rape an assistant principal!!
    Makes me wonder who else they've tried to rape? or even successfully raped.

Baltimore City, what a shocker.

That place is a haven for drugs, rape and violence. Most of those kids don't stand a chance, they grow up on the streets, no parents around and the ones that are, don't stand a chance either.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard View Post
    That would be the best case scenereo. The police officer is trained and equipped to taze them into submission. It's their girlfriends that are going to suffer.

My ALL TIME favorite bumper sticker was put out by our Department of Juvinile Justice and said:
    "Spend time with your kids... so we don't have to."
    My bold and italics-this is my new favorite saying!!!!

Student arrested for thrusting at teacher

It boggles the mind how the standards are so skewed. I remember when I first read this linked story I thought it was an over reaction, but now

It seems that respect for your elders and peers is going by the wayside. I see so many younger people that seem to think that laws are for everyone else. What has happened???

These are the future inmates of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    Student arrested for thrusting at teacher

It boggles the mind how the standards are so skewed. I remember when I first read this linked story I thought it was an over reaction, but now
    You have a right to get a drink of water from a fountain without somebody pretending to have sex with your backside.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast