Hippie Harmony - American Idol toys

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
We are 1 short on our collection of American Idol Happy Meal toys. Anyone have an extra Hippie Harmony they are willing to part with?
In bag or not.....

If so please let me know, TIA!

Which one is it? I think we have them all...but not sure..

Hippie Harmony is #5. Not sure how we missed getting that one, but did.

Thanks crash!

Ok not trying to be daff but is it the girl with the blue hair and the peace sign around her neck? If so we have it and I can send it to you no problem. No bag and might have ketchup on it from the 4 year old but it is the right toy..We go to Mc Donald's every Friday and my 4 year old son just hated the American Idol toys and they are literally in a pile on my kitchen counter. Let me know if you want it and where to send it. I am pretty sure we are somewhat close so postage won't even be that big of a deal..

Thanks a million crash! Yep, that's the one, the blue hair and peace sign. No problem with the catsup. My 5.5 yr old hated them when they first came out and now he loves them!

Speed Racer toys start today! lol....... As of yesterday, our local MC'ds said they had not come in yet though......

Would you believe dorky me gets the big kids meal for myself so we can get extra toys?

Going to pm you my address.

Yes actually I havfe done the same thing..especially when my little guy was under three and the toys were cool matchbox cars..so he got the under three toy and I held the matchbox cars back so he would have them until he was a little older..well plus the chicken nuggets weren't bad either..i sent you PM so check your box!! Happy mother's day!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back