1277 users online (251 members and 1026 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light

Breastfeeding at 8 - OMG!!!

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so if the mods want to move it, feel free.

This is REPULSIVE. Can this be real????????

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fxv6R9...eature=related

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Ugg, that's just abuse. At that point, it's not for the kids....it's for the mother.

That's . . . I don't know what to say.

This is very sick and disturbing.

I'm just speechless...

Yes, it can be real. My aunt breast fed her kids wayyy too long. They were like 6 and 4 - fighting over them. When a kid can run across the room asking for it... it's long past time to stop.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard View Post
    Yes, it can be real. My aunt breast fed her kids wayyy too long. They were like 6 and 4 - fighting over them. When a kid can run across the room asking for it... it's long past time to stop.

Yikes! When a kid has teeth it's time to stop! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard View Post
    They'll be able to take the mom's boob and run around with it. I can't imagine the sagging that has to be going on there.

When my daughter was in preschool, the teachers would always ask "What did you have for breakfast today." I told my daughter to say "oatmeal" even if it was cold pizza. (It was a "rich" preschool and anything other than oatmeal was looked down upon as a substandard breakfast.)

Anyway, can you imagine these kids? What did you have for breakfast today? Boobage.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

IMO that's a sexual thing for the mom. That's sick.

Oh God. This has made me feel slightly queasy. Cant she offer her daughter comfort and reassurance in other ways than breastfeeding?

Gross! That was really awkward.
    Happiness is the secret to all beauty.
    There is no beauty that is attractive
    Without happiness.
    ♥Christian Dior ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    They'll be able to take the mom's boob and run around with it. I can't imagine the sagging that has to be going on there.

LMAO!! Jeana, you have won today's "I made Lurker spit Dr. Pepper through her nose" award.

My mom new a lady that breastfed till her kid was 5 or 6. That's gross to me, but i guess that somepeople believe it is the best thing for their kids. Still, if a kid can ask, something is wrong. (my opinion). I actually support this in 3rd world countries where there isn't enough food and people are starving. In those cases, I am glad to see mom's keeping their children alive.

That mom needs to be checked out...seriously.
    I mean her daughter isn't a baby or a toddler...she's flippin 8 years old. eewwwwww

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast