1075 users online (181 members and 894 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!

ID - Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez for raping, impregnating 9yo girl, Rexburg, 2008

A man has been charged with raping a 10-year-old girl who later gave birth in eastern Idaho.

The girl gave birth less than two weeks ago by caesarian section at Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg, Fremont County Sheriff Ralph C. Davis and other authorities said. Officials would not disclose the gender, date of birth or paternity of the baby.

"I wouldn't have believed a 10-year-old could conceive in the first place," Davis said.

http://www.2news.tv/news/18769804.html

Title has been changed!
    Last edited by Blue_Dolphin308; 05-09-2008 at 05:09 PM.

O.M.G. Poor, poor child.

That is really sad for both babies.

I don't understand how other adults didn't see that there was a problem here. A 10 yr old is not going to be able to hide a pregnancy that well for 9 months!!!!!

Not that I mean she wanted to hide it. Oh, hopefully y'all know what I mean.

Okay, is anyone else pissed off about the headline? Allegedly raped?? A 10 year old child cannot consent to sex!

The headline and the comment from the sheriff irk me. He ought to get more educated about how early some kids could get pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanko View Post
    Okay, is anyone else pissed off about the headline? Allegedly raped?? A 10 year old child cannot consent to sex!
    You are so right, sometimes I wish we could take the law in our own hands and someone would torture the man that did this.

Exactly, Zanko. Fox News did that with another case and someone here wrote them about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    That is really sad for both babies.

I don't understand how other adults didn't see that there was a problem here. A 10 yr old is not going to be able to hide a pregnancy that well for 9 months!!!!!
    I don't understand this either, I can't believe parents or another family member wouldn't have noticed something was amiss here!

Quote Originally Posted by Zanko View Post
    Yeah, I'm not too thrilled with the usage of the word "Allegedly" either! ITA, regarding child cannot consent to sex, why in heavens name would they word it this way?

Oh I'm p'od. I'll take this little girl and her baby too. Oh...... what to say! Okay - I'm on board with the baseball bats, who's doing the driving and when are we leaving??????

That poor little girl. Where the #@!* are her parents? I think her parents should be charged for negligence also. Who the heck has a pregnant ten year old and doesn't realize that something is wrong? Why wasn't she taken to the doctor? I know sometimes children will not tell you things, but they sure a heck will act it out!!! If you are paying attention, you will get a clue. Her parents also need to answer for this, I'm not saying it is their fault, but I am saying they should have been paying closer attention to this little girl!

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    That poor little girl. Where the #@!* are her parents? I think her parents should be charged for negligence also. Who the heck has a pregnant ten year old and doesn't realize that something is wrong? Why wasn't she taken to the doctor? I know sometimes children will not tell you things, but they sure a heck will act it out!!! If you are paying attention, you will get a clue. Her parents also need to answer for this, I'm not saying it is their fault, but I am saying they should have been paying closer attention to this little girl!

Salem
    I for the life of me can't imagine how the parents (if there were a set of parents) didn't notice the change in their little girl. It didn't mention the size of the child, but I would think a 10 yr old surely would have a significant weight gain carrying a baby inside. Why was this child so uncomfortable to tell she was raped? Makes me think it might be a family member wanting to keep her quiet. Talk about a baby having a baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Oh I'm p'od. I'll take this little girl and her baby too. Oh...... what to say! Okay - I'm on board with the baseball bats, who's doing the driving and when are we leaving??????

Salem
    I agree Salem
    The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
    Bertrand Russell

Are we sure it wasn't the girl's dad that did it? I watched a show once (fiction?) where a 12 year old had a baby. She was raped by her father. Her family ignored it. The girl's mom raised the baby and said it was hers while she allowed the 12 year old to continue to be raped.

I am with the rest of you on the word "Allegedly" This is a 10 yearold child we are talking about!

Salem, make my bat an aluminum one...wanna make sure mine does not break!

Very sad...
    I agree - I can't understand how the "parents" knew nothing!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast