1115 users online (232 members and 883 guests)  

Websleuths News

Texas teens tell police they converted skull into bong

HOUSTON Three teenagers were arrested after two of them told police they dug up a secluded grave north of Houston, removed the skull from the coffin and converted it into a marijuana bong.

Police found a grave in the city of Humble that had been disturbed, but were still investigating the rest of the teens' story, Houston police Sgt. John Chomiak said.

~snip~

Police believe the grave is that of an 11-year-old boy who died in 1921. Preliminary reports indicate it was part of a 19th-century veterans cemetery, Chomiak said. While residents in the area knew of the cemetery's existence, it did not appear to be maintained.

http://www.wral.com/news/national_wo...story/2857005/

Who raises these kids?!?!?! OMG!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

That is so sick and sad. Why?

Sick little b@st@ards!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Who raises these kids?!?!?! OMG!

No one obviously.

These pieces of trash need some serious jail time then they need to be put on some serious volunteer detail at a Veterns Cemetery.

Also this raises a good point on how we neglect our dead. Sounds crazy, I know, but how many of us visit our dead loved ones at graveyards and clean off their graves? We go once a week and clean all the graves around my grandfathers. I wish others would do the same.

If there really is a such thing as ghosts, this would be a good time to haunt these hoodlums.

I know what you mean about cemetaries not being kept up. I live in the south, out in the country, and there are many, many graves that were probably once in someone's yard. Now, there are roads and homes where these little cemetaries are. I'm a cemetary freak and I like to look at the headstones, and some are so badly neglected that it is impossible to get to them. My own grandparents and greatgrandparents are buried in an area that is neglected. The last time I was there I was so afraid of getting bit by a snake. It is really out of the way and the family just doesn't go up there anymore.