734 users online (128 members and 606 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,306

    TX - Mineola Swinger's Club Child Sex Ring, 2008

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354641,00.html

    Be prepared to be pissed off!!


    "Shauntel Mayo, 29, faces life in prison after being found guilty on charges that she forced three siblings, ages 7 through 10, to have sex with each other or perform sexual acts for club members who paid to watch."
    Last edited by Salem; 09-19-2010 at 09:59 PM. Reason: typo; change title

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,014
    How did these women have access to these children and HOW did they not know what was going on??????

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah,me View Post
    How did these women have access to these children and HOW did they not know what was going on??????
    Maybe they were her children but they did not state that to conceal their identities. Poor kids, I hope she gets some good ol Texas justice in prison and her BF too.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    1,736
    I cannot fathom this.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,748
    Quote Originally Posted by imthemom View Post
    Maybe they were her children but they did not state that to conceal their identities.
    This was my first thought.

    how is possible for 'human beings' to be even interested in being an audience to this depravity?

    actually, i don't want to know.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161
    If I haven't said it before - then let me say it now - Yeah for TEXAS. Life sentences! They deserve to spend the rest of their lives behind bars. And such quick turnaround from the juries in both this case and the boyfriend's case. There couldn't have been any doubt!

    Where were the parents? I wonder if the parents died or were unfit so the older sister took the kids? Poor things. Their whole lives will be screwed up now unless they get some professional help. I hope Texas follows through and finds safe homes with needed services for these children.

    My prayers to the children, may the angels look down upon them and keep them safe forevermore,

    Salem

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    471
    I was abducted and raped by a stranger. She takes breastfeeding to the extreme...but it's nothing similar. I think she means well, but is taking it too far.

    Anyhow, I'm glad these people were caught and I thank Texas for taking crime & justice seriously.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I was abducted and raped by a stranger. She takes breastfeeding to the extreme...but it's nothing similar. I think she means well, but is taking it too far.

    Anyhow, I'm glad these people were caught and I thank Texas for taking crime & justice seriously.
    Diamond - I'm sorry for your pain.

    I too am glad these "people" were caught and prosecuted and that they are receiving LIFE sentences. I really hope that means they can never get out and hurt anyone else.

    Salem

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    In a case like this I'd say it's about the almighty buck. Mayo the monster and her boyfriend had to have some connection to pedophiles. How? I mean ya just don't open a Swingers Club and people poor in and happen to see kids. The patrons knew what they were there for and I am certain shelled out alot of money to see innocent children harmed for life. Did Shauntel give up the name of her clients? Did the boyfriend divulge how he knew these freaks? How does a human being live with themselves after hurting children like that? Looks like she was crying in that picture and I hope she cries every single day for the rest of her rotten life.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500

    Booger Red

    Diamond, I too wanted to say I am so sorry for your pain. You may not want to read this as it can be a trigger. It's as I thought. Money. There are it seems four other co-defandants besides the two creeps we read about already. Under questioning these poor children testified and somebody named "Booger Red" would threaten to not feed these kids and would hang them if they didn't perform in this sick, sick, twisted, and perverted place. I'd like to know if somehow they have the names of the people that attended this place. There's a photograph of the house or garage or whatever it is at the link. Warning it's unbelievably sad. http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8081574


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500

    Unhappy Dear Lord

    Will this never end for these poor kids?

    The foster father who has been taking care of the three kids from this horrific case has now been arrested. John Orville Cantrell has been arrested for seuxally assaulting a child under 16 in 1991.

    Cantrell's wife, Margie says it's all a set-up and payment for them somehow getting involved with this Mineola Swinger's Club case. Apparently they've fostered many, many kids. Mr.s Cantrell also claims the three kids were wild when she got them. Ummmmm, I'd guess so, lady.

    Unbelievable. At the end of the last trial for one of these perverts John Cantrell said he's going to love these kids like a father. Does it ever end? Ever?


    http://www.reporternews.com/news/200...tims-arrested/

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Will this never end for these poor kids?

    The foster father who has been taking care of the three kids from this horrific case has now been arrested. John Orville Cantrell has been arrested for seuxally assaulting a child under 16 in 1991.

    Cantrell's wife, Margie says it's all a set-up and payment for them somehow getting involved with this Mineola Swinger's Club case. Apparently they've fostered many, many kids. Mr.s Cantrell also claims the three kids were wild when she got them. Ummmmm, I'd guess so, lady.

    Unbelievable. At the end of the last trial for one of these perverts John Cantrell said he's going to love these kids like a father. Does it ever end? Ever?


    http://www.reporternews.com/news/200...tims-arrested/
    Ah the blame the victim mentality...I think as a whole society is losing their appetite for this argument.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Ah the blame the victim mentality...I think as a whole society is losing their appetite for this argument.
    B, the worse part is these kids suffered horrible conditions being made to work for that sex club. I mean these are little kids. So, they get a foster family and now THIS guy is arrested?

    I just can't even imagine. I can't fathom. I can't even see right that makes my head spin so bad.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    B, the worse part is these kids suffered horrible conditions being made to work for that sex club. I mean these are little kids. So, they get a foster family and now THIS guy is arrested?

    I just can't even imagine. I can't fathom. I can't even see right that makes my head spin so bad.
    Filly-I am with you....these kids are that story we hear or read about...re victimized over and over again because it happened before and they are vulnerable.....

    If you want to take a car ride friend, I say we bust em out of their current environment and show them what true, appropriate love is. I wish.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Filly-I am with you....these kids are that story we hear or read about...re victimized over and over again because it happened before and they are vulnerable.....

    If you want to take a car ride friend, I say we bust em out of their current environment and show them what true, appropriate love is. I wish.
    Breaks my heart, Believe.

    I'm thinking the kids are now moved again if I read that correctly, B. Honestly that'd be one difficult task caring for these three kids. I'd sure as heck have them at therapy every single day, and just let them know that every adult in this world is not ugly, and exploits them.

    I don't know. This wife is claiming this is a set-up. Like by who? All those freaks are locked up that were, and still are being tried over this case. Who does she think set up her husband? I have the sick, and sinking feeling now there's going to more kids/people come out and tell this dude assaulted them. It's all too sad. Think about it. Who now is going to believe these kids if someone else does assault them? In that link I posted this woman is already complaining these three kids are wild, and hyper sexualized.

    Yeah, ummmmmmm they were made to work in a sex club, lady. No freakin joke. Someone named Booger Red threatened to kill them, or not feed them if they didn't perform. Yeah, these kids will be wild. I just don't know. This case bothered me so bad to begin with. Now this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. TN - Controversial swinger's club may now open as church
    By shadowraiths in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2015, 10:19 PM
  2. Jerry Sandusky Was Part Of Child Porn Ring, Greg Bucceroni, Former 'Child Prostitute
    By Steely Dan in forum Jerry Sandusky-Cover Up at Penn State
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2012, 11:02 PM
  3. FL - Operation Child Shield...Child Porn ring busted
    By lisalei321 in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 08:52 PM
  4. Child Porn Ring Busted
    By Rocky in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 12:54 PM

Tags for this Thread