1497 users online (301 members and 1196 guests)  

Websleuths News

MN - Abdihakim Isse Accused Of Molesting Disabled Girl, 2008

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=54302

Cops say school bus driver Abdihakim Isse sexually assaulted a young, developmentally disabled passenger on his route. According to police documents, Isse molested the 13-year-old girl, the last student to be dropped off, in June 2005. After the assault, Isse -- 20 years older than the victim -- asked her if she wanted to see a movie with him.
    Dan Otterson of the FBI's Minneapolis field office says that Isse may still be in the Minneapolis metro area, or he may have fled to Toronto. Isse frequently crosses the border into Canada and may have connections there, Otterson said. (more at link w/pic)

This happened in 2005, but he's still out there probably hurting other children. Let's find him!!

once a child molester always a child molester.
    You can bet on him molesting other kids!

Maybe we will be lucky enough that this man is already dead.

How do we get a bigger picture of him and get it blasted all over the place? Can we do what Interpol did and just send it to all the media as a "pedo alert"?

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    How do we get a bigger picture of him and get it blasted all over the place? Can we do what Interpol did and just send it to all the media as a "pedo alert"?

Salem
    Salem, when I get a chance I want to see how I could locate Somalian communities in the U.S. and Canada. I wonder if there is some type of listing somewhere. Would they really hide their own? Someone that did something as despicable as this?

I wouldn't think anyone would hide someone like this, but stranger things have happened. That's a good idea. If I get some time tomorrow, I'll try searching too.

Salem

I found this website, but I'll have to find a translator for it! I think his name may be #47 even though the last part is different. It might not be anything though.
    http://qandala2.tripod.com/id93.htm

Thanks, Salem. I agree w/your Interpol idea! That seems to work very well!!!