1018 users online (191 members and 827 guests)  

Websleuths News

OK - Larry Krebbs, 2, Bryan County, 30 March 1980

Larry DeWayne Krebbs

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: March 30, 1980 from Bryan County, Oklahoma Classification: Endangered Missing
    Date Of Birth: February 3, 1978
    Height and Weight: 2'4, 35 pounds
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes.

Details of DisappearanceKrebbs was last seen on a camping trip with his family on Lake Texoma in Bryan County, Oklahoma on March 30, 1980. Krebbs disappeared during the day and has never been seen again. An extensive search of the Lake Texoma region produced few clues as to his whereabouts.
    Investigating Agency
    If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Bryan County Sheriff's Office
    580-924-3000

Does anyone know anything else about Larry's disappearance?? I can't find any more information. Is he suspected to have been kidnapped, or gotten lost?

I don't know boo about it. I've searched numerous times but have been unable to find any articles or anything at all on the case.

Larry DeWayne Krebbs, 2, missing since May, 1980

In looking at the link of another missing person, I came across this adorable toddler. Krebbs was last seen on May 30, 1980, during a family camping trip at Lake Texoma in Bryan County, OK.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/126dmok.html

Has anyone heard anymore about this case? I mean, did he wander off? I can't imagine this happening to me.

So on Lake Texoma, dad was walking "slightly ahead" of this baby, 50 ft. from a river and next thing he knows, he's gone. I wonder if this was ever checked out or investigated. Were they alone? Did anybody else see this baby besides dad? hmmm

I live in Bryan County about 5-6 miles from Lake Texoma, I've never heard of this case. A better location of where they were camping at on the lake might help, also wanted to add that the lake levels are extremely low right now maybe a good time for family or sheriffs dept to run a cold case segment on this case.

I wonder if the child fell into the lake and drowned? But surely his body would've been found, unless he was drowned on purpose and weighted down. How well was the father questioned? Not alot of info on this.

Larry's NCMEC info and photo are in my local Chicago Tribune inside shopper/redplum weekly mailer.

I wish there was more information on this case. Hoping answers into Larry's disappearance come soon. He's been missing far too long.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.