759 users online (97 members and 662 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jenna Bush Gets Married

For the small town of Crawford, Texas, the wedding of their favorite son George W. Bush's daughter Jenna and her fiancé Henry Hager on Saturday is turning into a royal celebration.

"If you thought the excitement for Princess Diana and Charles's wedding was big, you should visit Crawford!" says wedding and event planner Steve Kemble.

http://www.people.com/people/article...198914,00.html
    The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
    Bertrand Russell

Aww I wish them the best of luck! Such a beautiful girl So lady like just like her mother. to the new bride and groom!

It's going to be warm here for an outdoor wedding. Although has been getting a little cooler in the evenings.

I don't blame her for wanting to have it at the ranch and not at the White House. The dresses that the designer has done for the attendants look very cute. They look like a cute couple.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    She is adorable, seems totally down to earth!
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    She is adorable, seems totally down to earth!
    ITA. 200 people is practically "intimate" for a wedding on this social level. I don't know how they kept the list that small.

I hope it goes off without a hitch and she has a wonderful day.

The local news stations are just swamped with everthing Jenna today. I think she's a beautiful young woman and her husband-to-be seems adorable. I heard he asked President and Mrs. Bush and her twin Barbara for her hand in marriage. What a thoughtful thing to do. I don't blame her for not wanting to get married at the White House. What a mess that would be. Its very muggy this afternoon, so hopefully they've got some cooling fans going.

I think it's great that she's not doing a big WH shindig. She's staying true to herself, and obviously loves Texas and her home. That's so cool! They sure make a cute couple. I hope they are happy ever after!

Sooo, no protestors on the land surrounding their ranch?

No, the protestors weren't invited

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    I think it's great that she's not doing a big WH shindig. She's staying true to herself, and obviously loves Texas and her home. That's so cool! They sure make a cute couple. I hope they are happy ever after!

Sooo, no protestors on the land surrounding their ranch?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    The local news stations are just swamped with everthing Jenna today. I think she's a beautiful young woman and her husband-to-be seems adorable. I heard he asked President and Mrs. Bush and her twin Barbara for her hand in marriage. What a thoughtful thing to do. I don't blame her for not wanting to get married at the White House. What a mess that would be. Its very muggy this afternoon, so hopefully they've got some cooling fans going.
    He proposed to her on this mountain in Acadia National Park, Maine.

I've been bugging my husband to take me there for years; it's a beautiful park and great for hiking.

I, too, wish the happy couple a lasting and love-filled marriage. They look perfect together. I saw Jenna interviewed recently and was so impressed with the class she has so naturally. I thought she was an adorable Mini Me, and so well spoken. Happy Wedding Date, Jenna!

The article says that she could've had a Princess Diana style wedding, and it would've been watched worldwide. Instant celebrity status for her.

I like that she chose against that. The secret service are probably very grateful as well.

I hope she has a happy marriage. Her parents have always seemed happy together, so she would've learned from them.

Wonderful for them. I love her Mom, they have a nice family. How blessed she is to still have Grandparents alive for the event, that she still has her Dad to walk her down the aisle. Just perfect. God Bless them with many year's of love and lot's of babies!

Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex View Post

I've been bugging my husband to take me there for years; it's a beautiful park and great for hiking.
    Oh my God!!! I didn't know that. How romantic!!! Get that hubby of your's to get some time off of work and take you there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex View Post
    I heard that from Laura Bush (I believe). He timed the proposal the same time the sun was rising. How very romantic.

Very cute couple. I am also glad they didn't do the WH thing as that would have rained on their parade. This way it is their day no one else's but close family and friends.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast