1091 users online (180 members and 911 guests)  

Websleuths News

Angry Man Caught Soliciting Sex From A 6 Year Old

This has to be one of the most bizarre internet stories I have seen! What kind of parent allows this kind of talk about their child and also allows their 6yo to talk to an internet stranger over the phone?!?!

Bixby Man Accused Of Soliciting 6-Year-Old Girl

A Bixby man is in jail after police say they caught him minutes before he had planned to rape a 6-year-old girl. The News On 6's Dan Bewley reports investigators say the 35-year-old man had developed a relationship over the internet and through text messages with one of the girl's parents.

~snip~

They say during some of the chats with one of the girl's parents, Shepard began asking the parent if they could undress the girl as well as asking if the girl could do the same to him.

Investigators also say Shepard talked to the girl over the phone and told her of his plan to have sex with her after she returned from school.

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story....&nav=menu682_2
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Doesn't this story sound hinky to you? Like it was a setup? Or maybe that couple got caught up in something and stopped before they got in trouble? I don't know. It's just weird to me. Glad they got the perv before he did anything to that child. Who knows what she read or heard though. ICK

IF the parents allowed the little girl to talk to this slug on the phone, the child imo should be removed from the parents permanently.
    Were the parents offering their daughter for sex? :0
    You're right, taximom, something about this doesn't pass the smell test.

Not saying this is what happened- but it sounds a lot like those single mothers that were solicited to sell sex with their child (and some were caught doing it.) It sounds like it, but that maybe the parent maybe got cold feet after agreeing to it.

exactly mysteriew.

Talisman is offline Walk lightly in the spring; Mother Earth is pregnant. Kiowa proverb
    Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    IF the parents allowed the little girl to talk to this slug on the phone, the child imo should be removed from the parents permanently.
    Were the parents offering their daughter for sex? :0
    You're right, taximom, something about this doesn't pass the smell test.

I agree the child should be removed from there!!

Sometimes I just don't want to click on some of these threads. It can really be depressing. The very people that should want to protect their children offer them up so easily. At least in this case she didn't go through with it. (if that was the case)

"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and stars."
    from Desiderata by Max Ehrlmann

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    I agree the child should be removed from there!!

Sometimes I just don't want to click on some of these threads. It can really be depressing. The very people that should want to protect their children offer them up so easily. At least in this case she didn't go through with it. (if that was the case)
    Sometimes they are very depressing.
    But think of it this way, if a lot of people read this thread and pray for the 6 yr old (or send her positive wishes), maybe something positive will come out of a nasty situation.