1114 users online (235 members and 879 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    The pics are from the fire marshal's report.
    I didn't realize that. Thanks for clearing that up, concernedperson.
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by LillyRush View Post
    I didn't realize that. Thanks for clearing that up, concernedperson.
    So, what do you think about cadaver dogs hitting on the roped off area? Just hard to comprehend that these dogs first on the scene and other dog teams later all hit on the property.

CP...did the dog(s) hit on the vehicle at all?

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    CP...did the dog(s) hit on the vehicle at all?
    From what I was told, yes, back window area. No official GBI confirmation on that though so FWIW. So much is speculation and the only real confirmation of anything is GBI SAC Gary Rothwell saying that there was male DNA on the glove in the yard and that it connects to Tara's disappearance. So, other forensics were gleaned off the glove but he didn't comment further on what that was. Just that it connects to Tara's disappearance so that eliminates a "plant" as something on the glove indicated that Tara had come in contact with it.

I heard that new tips were coming in and this can only help. Agent Rothwell stated in the 48 Hours episode that if people were worried that they couldn't prove it not to worry, they can. He was asking for further help. I feel this case will be solved.

From what I was told, yes, back window area. No official GBI confirmation on that though so FWIW.
    How could we get confirmation? Do you know what team it was? There were 2/3 right? GBI went out, volunteer dogs, I believe he was posting here for a time, would love to hear from him again....who else?

////
    All my posts are NOT to be copied to another forum!!!!AND my own opinon and to be read as such!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RQ5 View Post
    ////
    ????????

So, what do you think about cadaver dogs hitting on the roped off area? Just hard to comprehend that these dogs first on the scene and other dog teams later all hit on the property.
    I think that is definitely a red flag, especially if those cadaver dogs were given something specific that Tara wore before the search. Do you know if they had been given a personal item of Tara's? Or were they just trained to search for any general scent of decomposition?

One thing is for sure is some story I heard earlier on about the cadaver dogs hitting due to burnt baby's diapers or something made no sense. Maybe it wasn't baby diapers, but it was something just as odd, pet waste or some crazy thing.

Where is this Michael Lankford guy right now? Are they bothering to keep any tabs on him?
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

So, what do you think about cadaver dogs hitting on the roped off area? Just hard to comprehend that these dogs first on the scene and other dog teams later all hit on the property......
    Concernedp...Who owned the car that burned? Was the keys left in the car or had it been 'hot wired'?

Was anyone living at the house that burned? Was the car or property anyway connected/related to/owned by friends or family of any of the men in her life?

I agree, it's a good possibility the burned car and house is related to Tara's disappearance. I don't believe in 'coincidence'.

What IF she was killed or dismembered in that area of the house and the house was burned to destroy what was left on the floor.?..

It's my opinion, a very shrewd, clever, cold hearted person calculated Tara's murdered that same night the dog was barking, for personal reasons.

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..

It's my opinion, a very shrewd, clever, cold hearted person calculated Tara's murdered that same night the dog was barking, for personal reasons.
    I have that same feeling also!I also feel maybe someone was called in as a hit man type person..to do the dirty job.

Someone wanted to get revenge on Tara..get her out of the picture!

I did some research and was wondering if maybe the dump in the town Fitzgerald might lead to finding Tara...Check it out ...I found some history on this dump..I found they took huge metal canisters there.

What I was thinking is..You know how (LG) spoke at his interview about dumping a body into the stream and letting the alligators get them?..I can't see that..Well maybe!...But a psychic person said he had a feeling through his talent, Tara could be near maybe something like an air field for man made gliders... Well guess what...the dump is near an old airport landing.
    Last edited by Bookthem2; 08-15-2009 at 01:11 AM.

Those are really interesting pictures and thanks for posting them, Christine.

I can't believe that years go by and this case has never been solved. It's incredible. Someone has to know something.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

I can't seem to get the Fire Report or any of the picture to work. Christine...do you have any idea why?

I also feel that house had a hidden fact to this case..and the dogs did find a sent of something.
    I think Tara was put there until things smoothed over, so the perp was moving around town maybe even helping with looking for her as a fake helper...If he did not have a criminal past or nothing where they took DNA before ect you know what I mean, he could help even if he did give DNA so thats why nothing was found on him or her!.....This is one reason I am not sure if that fire was stated by the perp..I have a thought about it..I wonder if Tara was tied up, got loose but was to hurt to walk so she stated a fire to use as a signal..then the perp came back found her and they fought and she tried to get away and then thats when she met her last hour. If no gas was found or anything that could be used as a fire ignition starter thats why I wonder about who started that fire or how it was started! And remember Tara I believe was alive when she left....she must have gotten into a vehicle because her sent tracks where lost at the driveway......Anyway, My Gut feeling is: The burnt house had a ghostly story to tell!
    I also feel HD was set-up, It's a gut feeling!I think Rothwell is straight on also more then one perp was involved in this case!

.................................................. .................................................
    I do not bait...I only give a true heart felt opinion,with no-one being pointed at!I feel bad for the family who misses Tara and wish for a safe return or to her finding and when a person was almost in that same type situation: You know exactly how they feel and how frightening something like that is and all you want is the perp to be found, so no-one else is taken ever again!10-4!?Information brings hope, even sometimes when it don't make sense to others!!
    Last edited by FranksHere; 02-06-2010 at 01:49 AM.

could tara not have been at this house previousilly on her own will maybe as a rondaview spot as i am pretty sure i read this house was being watched by someone in LE well maybe marcus asked him if he and tara could use the place so that no one would see them alot of off and on again couples sneak around which might be why they would go here instead of her place. i just think when you start throwing out all these people that could be involved eventually someone is gonna speak up say at a bar while drunk. not much confidence here either in any dog hitting on anything after a tottal fire distruction thats asking alot ...just out of currosity does anyone know if tara had a crawl space in her home im the kinda person that sometimes i think the best hiding spot is right in plain sight and i know or have read that people say her house was not searched very well...just a thought.
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Would someone refresh my memory on the house. Who is the owner of the car and the home? What distance was the home to any of the players? When did the fire take place?

Thank You.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast