816 users online (121 members and 695 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    HD and Tara were for sure having an affair, old news

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sundrop View Post
    HD and Tara were for sure having an affair, old news

Oh, you knew Tara, Heath and/or have inside investigative knowledge of this case? Sorry, I didn't catch your handle on the list of WS Verified Insiders. Would love to hear more when you have time to write more than one sentence replies about it, since that's all that I see. Thanks in advance.
    A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
    ~ Nelson Mandela

WS is not really the place to discuss this type of information. However, Tara didn't ask the next door neighbor, Joe, to let HD park his vehicle in his yard for a friendly visit.

Last edited by sundrop; 05-16-2016 at 11:00 PM.

The first post in this thread shows HD beside what appears to be a black truck/SUV and now they are looking for a black truck https://solvetaragrinsteadcase.wordp...e-black-truck/.

Correct on the truck issue

Did HD drive a black truck at the time of the disappearance?

He had a truck and car

This is going to be discuss in a future podcast

Thanks

Sincere question... Did her family know about the affair with HD? I find it very strange that her mother asked him to drive (an hour plus) to check on Tara if they knew. I know that he was a friend of the family - supposedly?

Also, is it confirmed that her mother asked him to check on Tara? Did the family/mom confirm this?

It is a very odd situation, in my opinion.

(And I am basing my thoughts on this on how my own mother would react if she knew I was having an affair with a married family friend... She would likely NOT ask him to come "check" on me.)

I sincerely hope this is solved one day.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Who will guard the guards themselves?)

https://audioboom.com/boos/5149480-e...lack-truck?t=0

Does anyone know when Tara filed her complaint against Sean Fletcher for telling Harper about the Anthony Vickers incident? Does anyone know specifically what the complaint said?

Several weeks later after mh returned home and Fletcher told mh about the Vickers incident

The numerous calls and messages from HD to Tara is a red flag AND the fact he is said to have not seen her in "weeks" prior but talked to her while she was at the BBQ? And his "welfare check" was only leaving his business card? I hope someone does a better check on me if I ever need a check. I really wish the phone records were/are public information. Why the numerous calls? When did he start calling? Did he ever get her on the phone and if so, what was said? What was her frame of mind? I don't care if he's married or not, the truth needs to come out! I still don't 100% believe Mrs HD should be eliminated from the suspect pool. IMO she had motive IMO

JMO.

Am I getting this wrong? Someone help me out here.

Quote Originally Posted by lstiff View Post
    The numerous calls and messages from HD to Tara is a red flag AND the fact he is said to have not seen her in "weeks" prior but talked to her while she was at the BBQ? And his "welfare check" was only leaving his business card? I hope someone does a better check on me if I ever need a check. I really wish the phone records were/are public information. Why the numerous calls? When did he start calling? Did he ever get her on the phone and if so, what was said? What was her frame of mind? I don't care if he's married or not, the truth needs to come out! I still don't 100% believe Mrs HD should be eliminated from the suspect pool. IMO she had motive IMO

JMO.

Am I getting this wrong? Someone help me out here.
    I've always believed - just my personal opinion - that he went inside Tara's home that night and left the biz card in the wreath as a red herring. After calling that many times, then driving 1-1/2 hours, there's no way he simply left it at that. So many people had a key to Tara's home or knew where she hid a spare out front, it would take a lot of convincing for me to believe he didn't. The card was a "just in case someone saw me here" type of thing. Not only was/is he a detective, but he was also trying to keep up with her that weekend. I think it's possible he thought she was inside sleeping, then let himself in and found she wasn't. Orrrrr....he didn't go inside because he already knew she wasn't there and left the card to cover his tracks.

Where are you, Tara?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 007mom View Post
    I've always believed - just my personal opinion - that he went inside Tara's home that night and left the biz card in the wreath as a red herring. After calling that many times, then driving 1-1/2 hours, there's no way he simply left it at that. So many people had a key to Tara's home or knew where she hid a spare out front, it would take a lot of convincing for me to believe he didn't. The card was a "just in case someone saw me here" type of thing. Not only was/is he a detective, but he was also trying to keep up with her that weekend. I think it's possible he thought she was inside sleeping, then let himself in and found she wasn't. Orrrrr....he didn't go inside because he already knew she wasn't there and left the card to cover his tracks.

Where are you, Tara?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BBM Exactly! I also doubt he just left his card since he went all the way there and had a close relationship to Tara as well as had been to her house numerous times. Oh, okay, I'll just go knock and leave- especially since her car was in the yard. It's not like "oh she's not home, her car is gone" type thing. IMO

I heard on the latest episode that his wife is his alibi for that night. Again, if she didn't have anything to do with it, she is aware of more than she has said since he spoke to Tara the night of the BBQ/Football game during the time he was "home with her".

JMO

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast