883 users online (121 members and 762 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Did HD get swabbed and compared to the DNA found in the glove?

Yes, over 150 people were swabbed

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if HD took a polygraph test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HD's alibi is very weak, imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    All posts are MOO!

Yes HD took a polygraph, don't know the results though

I wonder what "ball" game Heath was at home watching with his Wife on the Saturday evening of Tara's disappearance. Does anyone know what He did on the Sunday? Did I read somewhere that he went and visited a friend by a River?

LSU vs Auburn

Quote Originally Posted by sundrop View Post
    LSU vs Auburn

You r the best. Can always count on you for a swift answer. Thank u.

Does anyone know if HD ever talked to or hired a lawyer once he started getting questioned after Tara's disappearance?

I'd also be interested to know what his wife thought he was doing in the middle of the night while he was "checking on Tara" for her mother?

I still don't understand why her mom would call someone (HD) to check go check on Tara, when Tara's mom knew he lived so far away...why wouldn't she ask one or Tara's friend, her neighbor, or a family member to go over and check on her before asking someone who was married and lived over that far away? that whole sequence of events just doesnt make any sense.
    Last edited by pisces34; 01-06-2017 at 11:52 PM.

No HD did not

Quote Originally Posted by pisces34 View Post
    Does anyone know if HD ever talked to or hired a lawyer once he started getting questioned after Tara's disappearance?

I'd also be interested to know what his wife thought he was doing in the middle of the night while he was "checking on Tara" for her mother?

I still don't understand why her mom would call someone (HD) to check go check on Tara, when Tara's mom knew he lived so far away...why wouldn't she ask one or Tara's friend, her neighbor, or a family member to go over and check on her before asking someone who was married and lived over that far away? that whole sequence of events just doesnt make any sense.
    Did Tara's mother ever confirm that she asked HD to go check on Tara?

Yes her mother did numerous times and one on the Nancy Grace show

Quote Originally Posted by pisces34 View Post

Hi Picses, the lawyer question is pretty interesting. At first blush, that seems like what an innocent man would do. But if you're a police detective, you know hiring one would make you look guilty, plus you have less need for one anyway as far as knowing your rights etc. Could be a shrewd move on his part. Sorry if I'm being captain obvious.

Obviously this is moot. My apologies to Mr Dykes.

Isn't it strange that the name of the only suspect charged is only one letter different, though? And... for years, in the " Fire on Snapdragon Rd" thread, many, myself included, felt very strongly that her body was burned, and now they are saying this may well be true, but in a different location.

I had strong feelings about Dykes and the burning of her remains. I guess I need to fine tune this psychic thing of mine a bit.

Now, to get Ray F. Gricar's case solved in 2017. These have been the top two cases of missing adults which haunt me the most. One may be on the way to being solved.
    Please pray or send positive Karma, whatever posters believe in, for the whereabouts of Mr. Gricar ( Bellefonte, Centre County, PA) to be either revealed or the case closed for " security reasons" which would mean this astute man, who was a sitting D.A. at the time of his baffling disappearance is alive but in WitSec or otherwise left of his own volition.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast