660 users online (90 members and 570 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 76
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,045
    I've been trying to find info on that NG show that I emailed CNN about the BIL (something that bothered me so much when watching her show, but now I can't remember what it was), with no luck. However I did find this transcript of a January 2006 NG show about Tara that is interesting to re-read now:

    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../13/ng.01.html

    Just thought you might like to read it too.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,811

    Fyi...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unsolved View Post
    I've been trying to find info on that NG show that I emailed CNN about the BIL (something that bothered me so much when watching her show, but now I can't remember what it was), with no luck. However I did find this transcript of a January 2006 NG show about Tara that is interesting to re-read now:
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsolved View Post

    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../13/ng.01.html

    Just thought you might like to read it too.
    thanks for posting...........the we3ll theory i discounted, seems the person responsible would want more control in where she may be, instead of putting her somewhere random like a well hole...........a area, i had been interested in for a year or so, i was told yesterday it had been searched very well, and nothing relevant to the case was discovered........has LE ever back tracked in there search efforts, have they went back at times, and researched certain areas, just in case the POI decided to go there AFTER LE had cleared it as being clean??.....just curious about that, as I am curious as to why i posted in this thread, instead of the general thread i had intended to post in??..............................that latex glove, i never gave that much of a interest either.........but a black mustang perhaps, may be somewhere, somewhat interesting.....unsure

    ALL MOO, NOTHING FACTURAL OR FOR CERTAIN, JUST SPECULATING ON MY PART ON THIS CASE.

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 1952–1 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:




  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10
    I don't know if LG had anything to do with Tara's missing..I how-ever I think they need to do some reverse listening of his words during one of his interviews. During the part where he spoke about how you could easily get rid of someone dumping them with alligators, and there was something about his affair with Tara also....I did my own reverse and I found some interesting wording. Like I heard something like: Get rid of Nasty DNA...Now a Doctor would understand every thing to do with DNA..if it was his he wouldn't wanted there right? so drop someone Else's used glove to divert the investigation.

    I know his office is small BUT....Does any other Dr'S stop by or work at his office during the week?
    Because He surely wouldn't leave any DNA to be found if he did hurt Tara...But to help keep him off the police dogs trail he could grab a used glove and drop it at the house leaving lay there for the cops to find and well they did, there for a deversion is made then. I think they could check on all of his employee's or doctors that could have passed through his office or did any type of work like surgeries, blood work,lab work or what ever...Just my own thought!Because face it the glove came from somewhere right?I eman you all have walked through a doctros office..One doctor himself can't do everything in one day!


    The reverse technology is questionable, How-ever doing some checking on the subject it has worked in the past for crime investigations.

    That Reverse Language technology is very interesting to me!

    Just my own thought and a opinion.
    Last edited by Bookthem2; 08-15-2009 at 02:18 AM.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10
    LG was reported to say: I should have read up more about Lye detectors.Hmmm..WHY?
    And he held information from AG about his affair.....They asked him during his Lye test..Well... if you ask me..he could have used that to screw his lye test up....WHY..so he didn't look obviously like he was intentionally screwing things up or holding his breath or using a nail in his shoe to make the test do unwanted things.
    Because he knew he could ruin the test or use it as a way to make his test go bad and block anything to do with questions about Tara....Good Psychology there.Kill two birds with one stone!

    He read the Lye detector test information inside out already and knew just what he was doing that day!


    It's just an honest opinion.....

    The truth will be found....Some day!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana [USA]
    Posts
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookthem2 View Post
    LG was reported to say: I should have read up more about Lye detectors.Hmmm..WHY?
    And he held information from AG about his affair.....They asked him during his Lye test..Well... if you ask me..he could have used that to screw his lye test up....WHY..so he didn't look obviously like he was intentionally screwing things up or holding his breath or using a nail in his shoe to make the test do unwanted things.
    Because he knew he could ruin the test or use it as a way to make his test go bad and block anything to do with questions about Tara....Good Psychology there.Kill two birds with one stone!

    He read the Lye detector test information inside out already and knew just what he was doing that day!


    It's just an honest opinion.....

    The truth will be found....Some day!
    .............And maybe we can get them to go back and look through some old sites, that they had cleared so long ago..............

    :+:Anneliese Michel:+:

    [21 September 1952–1 July 1976]

    [Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:




  6. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookthem2 View Post
    I don't know if LG had anything to do with Tara's missing..I how-ever I think they need to do some reverse listening of his words during one of his interviews. During the part where he spoke about how you could easily get rid of someone dumping them with alligators, and there was something about his affair with Tara also....I did my own reverse and I found some interesting wording. Like I heard something like: Get rid of Nasty DNA...Now a Doctor would understand every thing to do with DNA..if it was his he wouldn't wanted there right? so drop someone Else's used glove to divert the investigation.

    I know his office is small BUT....Does any other Dr'S stop by or work at his office during the week?
    Because He surely wouldn't leave any DNA to be found if he did hurt Tara...But to help keep him off the police dogs trail he could grab a used glove and drop it at the house leaving lay there for the cops to find and well they did, there for a deversion is made then. I think they could check on all of his employee's or doctors that could have passed through his office or did any type of work like surgeries, blood work,lab work or what ever...Just my own thought!Because face it the glove came from somewhere right?I eman you all have walked through a doctros office..One doctor himself can't do everything in one day!


    The reverse technology is questionable, How-ever doing some checking on the subject it has worked in the past for crime investigations.

    That Reverse Language technology is very interesting to me!

    Just my own thought and a opinion.
    My bold/italics-no disrespect, and somewhat off topic of the thread, but what links do you have showing this technique has worked and is even accepted by LE?? Just curious because I have found much information to the contrary...I have found many practitioners who claim it was used but little documentation that this is true. The "science" behind the technique is extremely questionable as well...JMO.

    Back on topic (sorry) I struggle with LG and his veracity.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    52
    what would have been Gattis's motive? Is Anita and Gattis still married?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,118
    Quote Originally Posted by annboleyn2011 View Post
    what would have been Gattis's motive? Is Anita and Gattis still married?
    Excellent question.

    I dont know if the gattis' are still married...I think you would get a number of different answers as to what his motive would have been. Obsession and jealousy spring to mind for me. I guess it also depends on what you believe in terms of who was writing Tara's scripts for anti depressants. I have always been of the belief that the glove found with male DnA was done as a double glove...for example, someone uses glove and tosses it, some one grabs glove from the garbage, double gloves his hand, removes Tara and drops the first glove in a convenient location.

    But I am also of the belief that it is just as likely she walked away...Gattis is my favorite suspect if she was kidnapped, fwiw.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    52
    Personally, I think it is easier to believe that Tara ran away versus being murdered. I believe that as she was such a caring person who gave her time and effort to others that leaving would have been a very selfish thing to do and she was not a selfish person. Even with personal issues going on in her life, it wasn't in her character to leave her family, friends, home, job and pets suddenly. No, I believe something fatal happened to her that night by someone she knew and trusted.
    She could have easily went to meet someone or gone out in her car with someone to talk. If you look at the people romantically associated with her who she might have had difficulties with, they number quite a few.
    What was Larry G's alibi for that night?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Excellent question.

    ... I guess it also depends on what you believe in terms of who was writing Tara's scripts for anti depressants...
    I've seen claims on other message boards that Tara was on anti-depressants but i do not believe it has ever been released as a fact by the family or LE.


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by annboleyn2011 View Post
    ...What was Larry G's alibi for that night?
    From an interview LG gave:

    LARRY GATTIS: I worked that entire weekend, at the hospital, and your not allowed to get, 15 minutes away from the hospital, it’s a hospital policy. I was in and out all weekend. The time I was not at the hospital, I was with Anita and Gibe (Anita and Larry's son) at home, and I'm sure they've looked into that. If I was going to pick a weekend to do something terrible, I sure wouldn't pick a weekend I was on call.

    http://larryharriet.bravehost.com/journalism8.html

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by annboleyn2011 View Post
    Is Anita and Gattis still married?
    Yes, they are still married.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1

    Larry Gattis is an addict

    Has Larry's medical history ever been investigated? His medical license has been put on probation twice for writing improper prescriptions to himself and family members. He has also been in treatment for addiction several times.

    He also refers to Tara like she has died. In this interview he went into quite a bit of technical detail about where her body is located:

    http://larryharriet.bravehost.com/interviews.html

    In this interview with NBC, he describes a possible scenario:

    Larry Gattis: It could have been something as simple as an argument that just went terribly wrong. And someone lost their temper and did something in a rash of rage.


    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12583446.../#.Tm-rIuw6w24

    I think he may be describing what may have actually happened to her.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Three things will not be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." -Buddah

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,118
    WELCOME to WS Rayann! What a great contribution...
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,118
    This is really interesting-did anyone else notice the anti depressants he is prohibited from prescribing, as well as the others of course....
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast