1335 users online (239 members and 1096 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Why did Madeleine 'go missing'?

Voters
509. You may not vote on this poll
  • She was abducted

187 36.74%
  • She wandered off and disappeared

14 2.75%
  • She was overdosed on sedatives; parents covered it up

168 33.01%
  • She met with an accident; parents covered it up

65 12.77%
  • One of her parents was violent to her and killed her

63 12.38%
  • Any other reason Madeleine went missing

12 2.36%

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by april4sky View Post
    Yes your opinion colomom.
    And my agreeing with Mysticj is mine.
    It is not an opinion April, it is a fact!! I (and most of us) are NOT "pinholing" the McCanns and we have replied to mysticj's post stating that. Your "agreement" with that post is a blatant disregard for our feelings on the matter which we explained in our replies.

April, do you continue feeling the same way as last year with regards to the Mc Canns?
    From one of your posts:

I don't know if the McCanns hurt/killed her but I have not seen or heard any "evidence" confirmed that makes me believe they did.
    Back then it seems you was sitting on the fence, no longer? based on your current posts, you seem convinced they are innocent.

april4sky is offline It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance
    Quote Originally Posted by SleuthMom View Post
    April, do you continue feeling the same way as last year with regards to the Mc Canns?
    From one of your posts:

Back then it seems you was sitting on the fence, no longer? based on your current posts, you seem convinced they are innocent.
    Sleithmom I have never been on the fence and yes I still feel the same way.
    My quote.....I don't know if the McCanns hurt/killed her but I have not seen or heard any "evidence" confirmed that makes me believe they did....Still stands.

I don't believe they killed Madeleine. And I still haven't seen any "evidence" to change my mind. The longer this has gone on and the more outrageous the "claims" the more convinced I am that they didn't kill her.
    And none of us "know" either way.

.....Madeleine McCann.....

april4sky is offline It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance
    Quote Originally Posted by colomom View Post
    It is not an opinion April, it is a fact!! I (and most of us) are NOT "pinholing" the McCanns and we have replied to mysticj's post stating that. Your "agreement" with that post is a blatant disregard for our feelings on the matter which we explained in our replies.
    Colomom you may not like it but I have a right to my opinion and I will agree with a poster if I wish.

Check out your reply to me...You said it was untrue "IMO"

[QUOTE=april4sky;2228760]Colomom you may not like it but I have a right to my opinion and I will agree with a poster if I wish.

Check out your reply to me...You said it was untrue "IMO" [/QUOT

I agree with you also april. I have followed the case from day 1 and I believe they did not kill their child. I am one that, to this day believe the parent/parents are responsible for the death of JB Ramsey.

[quote=packerdog;2228805]
    Colomom you may not like it but I have a right to my opinion and I will agree with a poster if I wish.

Check out your reply to me...You said it was untrue "IMO" [/QUOT

I agree with you also april. I have followed the case from day 1 and I believe they did not kill their child. I am one that, to this day believe the parent/parents are responsible for the death of JB Ramsey.
    Thank you packerdog.
    We are all entitled to our own opinion.

It's just as much opinion to believe everything that comes from the McCanns as absolute truth, as it is to question what they say or do.

As for absolute and concrete evidence the McCanns had nothing to do with their child's disappearance, there is no absolute and concrete evidence other than their own words, that they did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Texana View Post
    It's just as much opinion to believe everything that comes from the McCanns as absolute truth, as it is to question what they say or do.

As for absolute and concrete evidence the McCanns had nothing to do with their child's disappearance, there is no absolute and concrete evidence other than their own words, that they did not.
    And in fact, if we can believe any of the evidence at all, it all points to their involvement, everything except Jane Tanner's sighting which can not be confirmed by anyone else on the street that night!

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    And in fact, if we can believe any of the evidence at all, it all points to their involvement, everything except Jane Tanner's sighting which can not be confirmed by anyone else on the street that night!

Salem
    & Jane Tanner has changed her version of that sighting several times & stated contradictions - like she was surprised the guy had a lot of clothes on then says it was cold so she needed a cardigan LOL!
    Went from seeing vague outline of child to actually recognising M's pyjamas - in a dimly lit street at a distance - yeah right!

Quote Originally Posted by Texana View Post

Absolutely Texana, it can only be opinion as to whether we believe the McCanns as none of us were with them when Madeleine went missing.
    But there is a difference in questioning what they say and do " which the PJ have a duty to do" than crossing the line by accusing and smearing them without "evidence". IMO

iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.
    Sleithmom I have never been on the fence and yes I still feel the same way.
    My quote.....I don't know if the McCanns hurt/killed her but I have not seen or heard any "evidence" confirmed that makes me believe they did....Still stands.

I don't believe they killed Madeleine. And I still haven't seen any "evidence" to change my mind. The longer this has gone on and the more outrageous the "claims" the more convinced I am that they didn't kill her.
    And none of us "know" either way.
    I have one question for you April, and then I promise, if you answer it honestly and without sarcasm, I will never question you or your beliefs again, matter of fact, I'll back you from now on, you have my word.

You say there is no evidence to suggest the McCanns are being dishonest about Madeleine...okay I respect your oppenion, but why do you suppose that Gerry maintains, to this day, that they where only 50 yards away from the children, when it has been proven without a shadow of a doubt that they where over double that distance from their sleeping children?? Why do you believe he still says this, knowing it's not true? Why do you think he's continues to deny this true fact?

Quote Originally Posted by iNTERESTEDWOMAN View Post
    I have one question for you April, and then I promise, if you answer it honestly and without sarcasm, I will never question you or your beliefs again, matter of fact, I'll back you from now on, you have my word.

You say there is no evidence to suggest the McCanns are being dishonest about Madeleine...okay I respect your oppenion, but why do you suppose that Gerry maintains, to this day, that they where only 50 yards away from the children, when it has been proven without a shadow of a doubt that they where over double that distance from their sleeping children?? Why do you believe he still says this, knowing it's not true? Why do you think he's continues to deny this true fact?
    IW I can only answer your question with a guess but his child is missing because he wasn't there when Madeleine was taken and he very naturally feels tremendous guilt as well as anguish for that. He wouldn't have known the actual distance and maybe it's natural under these cirumstances to underestimate the distance because of that guilt.

I believe there have been different estimates on the distance too.

The pictures show the McCanns had to walk about 120 metres to get to the apartment where their children slept."

So, maybe 50 yards, as the crow flies, but rather more than 50 yards to walk!
    FROM http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/20...9_archive.html

In my opinion he keeps saying that not because of guilt but because he does not want to continue being portrait as what he is: An irresponsible parent that night.

I am a journalist (although not working) I am quite surprised there is not even one serious journalist who would put a video or show some pictures and challenge him with facts!

April:

But there is a difference in questioning what they say and do " which the PJ have a duty to do" than crossing the line by accusing and smearing them without "evidence". IMO
    So are you saying basically that the PJ are the only ones who should question what the Mc Canns say and do??

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast