Stop the Presses-prince Phillip has it all figured out!

I have heard rumblings to this effect for about a year. There are some who believe that there is a concerted effort in the making to reduce the populations of the world. I also would like to see the documentary to learn what is proposed for a long term solution.

Good link re: above, here: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2008/051208_prince_philip.htm;

SNIP:

..."Prince Philip's sister, Sophia, was married to Christopher of Hesse-Cassel, an SS colonel who named his eldest son Karl Adolf in Hitler's honor. Indeed, all four of Philip's sisters married high-ranking Nazis. The prospect of the former Nazis and Nazi sympathizers attending his 1947 wedding to the future Queen of England meant he was allowed to invite only two guests."

"Two years ago, more revelations of Philip's Nazi links emerged in a book that featured never before published photographs of Philip aged 16 at the 1937 funeral of his elder sister Cecile, flanked by relatives in SS and Brownshirt uniforms (pictured above)."

"Another picture shows his youngest sister, Sophia, sitting opposite Hitler at the wedding of Hermann and Emmy Goering. Philip was forced to concede that his family found Hitler's attempts to restore Germany's power and prestige "attractive" and admitted they had "inhibitions about the Jews". The duke was also trained in the Hilter Youth."

"Philip also helped start the World Wildlife Fund with former Nazi SS Officer Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, who went on to found the elitist Bilderberg Group. In the past, Philip has also attended the ultra secretive ritualistic meeting of elites at Bohemian Grove."

"Borrowing the idea from American scientists who pioneered the field in the 1930's, the Nazis advanced the pseudo-science of eugenics and incorporated it into Adolf Hitler's dream of the Aryan super-race. Bearing in mind Philip's Nazi connections, his views on the subject of overpopulation are unsurprising, but shocking nonetheless."

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation," Philip told Deutsche Press Agentur in August 1988."

It's surprising that the "powers that be" allowed this person to marry into the royal family... did they actually believe that they could control him? Could they not find anyone "suitable" to marry the future queen?

Prince Philip has a history of and a reputation for saying outrageous and idiotic things. He's probably getting pretty senile by now, too. :chicken: :rolleyes:

but he's right, of course.. there ARE way too many people.

Prince Philip has a history of and a reputation for saying outrageous and idiotic things. He's probably getting pretty senile by now, too. :chicken: :rolleyes:

Yes, I forget his other MAJOR blunder, but I know he's pretty well known for saying what he thinks....however inappropriate or just plain STUPID!

Yep, he's one of ours :crazy:

With reference to the link I posted above, here is the last paragraph which I think, is the most important paragraph in the entire article:

Here it is:

"The catch-all solution to overpopulation - allowing third world countries to industrialize thus naturally bringing down birth rates as has happened in the developed world - is never mentioned by the alarmists who use fearmongering and contrived debates to push an underlying eugenics agenda."

Anyone here ever read John Perkins' book, "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man?" Industrialized countries (read U.S.) have arbitrarily and covertly/overtly pillaged and raped Third World Countries for ages, stealing from them their natural resources for their own use. John Perkins has written a scathing commentary about this insidious practice in the above book and he should know -- he was on of those who brokered the deals.

It's an awesome book -- not too long -- I highly recommend it.

but he's right, of course.. there ARE way too many people.

Ha-I always suspected that you were Prince Phillip in disguise!!! kidding...
(psst, IMO there is not a food shortage at all-just more on some people's plates than others...)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back