951 users online (134 members and 817 guests)  

Websleuths News

UK - Emad Qureshi, 26, dies in London explosion, 7 May 2008

A gang of London teenage girls is suspected of destroying three houses and killing a man with a homemade liquid bomb during an argument over a boy.
    According to the U.K.'s Daily Mail, witnesses say a purple, smelly liquid was poured into a mailbox of one of the homes, which set off a massive explosion.
    The intended target of the attack, Charlotte Anderson, was injured in the blast and rushed to the hospital with severe burns. Her next-door neighbor, Emad Qureshi, 26, who was at home with his parents, was killed when he was crushed by falling debris, it was reported.
    Earlier, Anderson had phoned the police with a complaint that a gang of girls was harassing her over a boy outside her home.
    more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354993,00.html

From the link above, "Earlier, Anderson had phoned the police with a complaint that a gang of girls was harassing her over a boy outside her home."

Too bad the police didn't respond earlier. Also, what is this purple liquid?
    All this over a boy? Sounds like the gang of girls were mad that he was at Anderson's. Maybe he was "doing" all of them, but that doesn't give them the right to blow him up and kill and innocent victim.

From what I read the boy wasn't "at" Anderson's, but rather that the fight was about him. Investigators are looking into what the purple liquid was.

If this is so, and this gang of girls caused this explosion they are murderers and attempted murderers. They've caused a lot of misery for all of the people in the houses surrounding those that were destroyed. I think they said 40 people were allowed back home and another 50 were staying at relatives or friends homes and won't be allowed back until the soundness of their structures are deemed safe. The worst of it is, that one family lost their 26 year old son, his friend was injured and that the girl targeted is badly burned.

If they are responsible I hope they catch each and every one of them.

That was not a little explosive device either. I hope the girls are charged with murder and attempted murder.

Man, what is going in with kids these days? I'm baffled and horrified beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah,me View Post
    Man, what is going in with kids these days? I'm baffled and horrified beyond belief.
    It's the "ME" generation and they terrify me.