Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,799

    Light A Candle For Tara

    This thread is to keep the candles glowing for her way home. She has been gone almost two years. Please light a candle and say a prayer that she will be found.
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Tara


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,984
    What a wonderful thought, CP! I have goosebumps on top of goosebumps... from seeing Tara's candles burning...

    Thank you...for your kindness...

    I believe Tara knows how long and hard you have always worked to help find her and bring her home. I think she knows you will not stop until that happens....

    You are a genuinely wonderful person with a beautiful heart and I sincerely thank you...
    "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance."~ Plato
    ~The above reflects only my opinion...


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,799
    Quote Originally Posted by angelwngs View Post
    What a wonderful thought, CP! I have goosebumps on top of goosebumps... from seeing Tara's candles burning...

    Thank you...for your kindness...

    I believe Tara knows how long and hard you have always worked to help find her and bring her home. I think she knows you will not stop until that happens....

    You are a genuinely wonderful person with a beautiful heart and I sincerely thank you...
    Another person started this candle site and I have brought it here. I can't take the credit for that. But I do thank you for your other thoughts. I believe she will be found and I will make sure I do everything I can to see that she is found.

    In the interim if everyone lights a candle then it is the same as prayer. Prayer works...I can attest to this. My fellow members are the best for prayer and I can attest to this too.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,984
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    Another person started this candle site and I have brought it here. I can't take the credit for that. But I do thank you for your other thoughts. I believe she will be found and I will make sure I do everything I can to see that she is found.

    In the interim if everyone lights a candle then it is the same as prayer. Prayer works...I can attest to this. My fellow members are the best for prayer and I can attest to this too.

    Thanks also to the person who started the Candle lighting for Tara...and thanks to you CP for bringing it here to her forum so we will remember to relite a candle often for her...

    I'm a firm believer in the power of Prayer, too.

    I don't believe in coincience either...(as another poster mentioned here earlier today...)

    I sincerely believe that we are all here for time and for a reason...

    When our paths cross it is for a purpose...

    And I strongly believe that Through Him All Things are Possible...
    "Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance."~ Plato
    ~The above reflects only my opinion...


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    28
    For Tara...

    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Tara



    I borrowed this image from someone at CL...hope they don't mind.

    Charlene


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,799
    Please light a candle for Tara.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    28

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    28
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Tara

    Please help light the way home for Tara.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    28

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,799
    Please light a candle for Tara so she can find her way home.

    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Tara


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,214
    I'm bumping this thread up. Tara has 90 candles lighted and 3 countries.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,079
    Please light a few candles for Tara. TIA!

    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Tara


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,079
    Today is Tara's birthday.

    Won't you please light a candle for her.

    TIA


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by haypaula View Post
    Please light a few candles for Tara. TIA!

    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Tara
    Bumping for Tara.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by haypaula View Post
    Please light a few candles for Tara. TIA!

    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Tara
    Bumping again so everyone can light a candle for Tara during the month of December and especially on Christmas. It's very touching to see all those candles glowing for her.


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Light a candle for UID
    By christine2448 in forum Unidentified "How To" & Reference Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 10:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •