Light A Candle For Tara

What a wonderful thought, CP! I have goosebumps on top of goosebumps... from seeing Tara's candles burning...

Thank you...for your kindness...

I believe Tara knows how long and hard you have always worked to help find her and bring her home. I think she knows you will not stop until that happens....

You are a genuinely wonderful person with a beautiful heart and I sincerely thank you...

What a wonderful thought, CP! I have goosebumps on top of goosebumps... from seeing Tara's candles burning...

Thank you...for your kindness...

I believe Tara knows how long and hard you have always worked to help find her and bring her home. I think she knows you will not stop until that happens....

You are a genuinely wonderful person with a beautiful heart and I sincerely thank you...

Another person started this candle site and I have brought it here. I can't take the credit for that. But I do thank you for your other thoughts. I believe she will be found and I will make sure I do everything I can to see that she is found.

In the interim if everyone lights a candle then it is the same as prayer. Prayer works...I can attest to this. My fellow members are the best for prayer and I can attest to this too.

Another person started this candle site and I have brought it here. I can't take the credit for that. But I do thank you for your other thoughts. I believe she will be found and I will make sure I do everything I can to see that she is found.

In the interim if everyone lights a candle then it is the same as prayer. Prayer works...I can attest to this. My fellow members are the best for prayer and I can attest to this too.

Thanks also to the person who started the Candle lighting for Tara...and thanks to you CP for bringing it here to her forum so we will remember to relite a candle often for her...

I'm a firm believer in the power of Prayer, too.

I don't believe in coincience either...(as another poster mentioned here earlier today...)

I sincerely believe that we are all here for time and for a reason...

When our paths cross it is for a purpose...

And I strongly believe that Through Him All Things are Possible...;)

For Tara...

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Tara

goevclitemy1.gif

I borrowed this image from someone at CL...hope they don't mind.

Charlene

I'm bumping this thread up. Tara has 90 candles lighted and 3 countries.

Bumping again so everyone can light a candle for Tara during the month of December and especially on Christmas. It's very touching to see all those candles glowing for her.

Thanks for the reminder, NM!

I always keep a candle lit for Tara in my home and need a reminder to light candles at the gratefulness site.

This is the time of the year that is hardest on the family when that empty chair and Tara's absence are so glaringly apparent.

Please remember to lite a candle or three for Tara. This holiday season is very hard on this family, and Tara needs the Light of Our Love to shine on those she loves.

Thank you GAC. This thread needs to be bumped regularly for Tara.

Merry Christmas to you by the way!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back